[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
dan1 Tourney 3
Forum Index » Tournaments
dan1

dan1

just to update anybody following. the semi finals are under way only 6 or 7 rounds in as yet

dan1 v jb
vogon jeltz v vincent

J.C.

J.C.

great semifinals dan! hope you will get rid of your "opponent".

Test my maps:
1-on-1
ColdestPlace - Tiny Desert - SkyAndSand

3-on-3
DeadFlower
David

4-on-4
BasesGaloreXL6
BasesGaloreXL7
dan1

dan1

thank you for all players for playing the final is about to start between myself and vincent. i will post the winner here soon. thanks for looking
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

Congrats dan and vincent! A second finals visit for both – one will get a title this time.
dan1

dan1

Vincent is our champion. wohoo for vincent. bad times for me.

Thanks for the gg vincent. A well deserved victory

and thanks all for playing and to any followers keeping track. now to tournament 4
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

Cheers Soli
J.C.

J.C.

Great final, hope you took screenshots

Test my maps:
1-on-1
ColdestPlace - Tiny Desert - SkyAndSand

3-on-3
DeadFlower
David

4-on-4
BasesGaloreXL6
BasesGaloreXL7
vincent0923

vincent0923

Thanks,in my game as K,Dan as T,no much drama,I use early 2 wyrms plus lots of swarmers and lings take vs Dan's 1 tank+lots of speeders.

In my game as T vs Dan K,it was a good one,Dan used early risky tactic try to prevent me capping but he can't,in return,he capped his base late so I gained slightly advantage. then I started with an early Walker tactic aiming his only front base.Dan obivously not prepare for that and later on I go for 2 speeders+1 mecha for the rest of 8 rounds,finally my 2 P Tanks secured my walker and managed to block swarmers. Thank you dan,its a good game.BTW,i m in 2nd rd in Tourny 4 now.beat truppo in both games in rd10
dan1

dan1

yes final had an intersteing start as vincent said one game was pretty straight forward i madee a small error early on by building a plasma when only a mecha was needed. but that did not end up to relivant if both games were close it would have made a few rounds different.

2nd game with me as kharl i didnt cap 2 bases to start in attempt to stop vincents cap. i had 24% chance of doing so but the uniwar gods decided it was not to be. i felt the risk from me trying this was low as i could drop back and still cap both bases instead just 1 round later. so i thought the cost of my effort would be just 300 credits. but i was wrong. this 1 round cap allowed red titan to build a walker as i did not have a bee build up front as i was a round late. i still was not worried by the walker to start with i thought it might work out to my advantage. again i was wrong vincent took me to town and the rest is history.

Forum Index » Tournaments