[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Zeta Squad Files: Operation: Rising Storm
Forum Index » UniWar: Origins
[Avatar]
N1njaC00k1e

[Avatar]
N1njaC00k1e

"Khraleans have taken over sector 13, we have lost to many trying to take it back. Get me Zeta Squad!" Ordered General Bob. "If we lose that sector then the war is as good as lost."
(Some time later) " Alright guys we got orders to take sector 13 from the enemy. If we fail it is death to the human race! Lets cause some anarchy!" Said Spector.
(On transport to sector 13) "Who's the new guy, Spector?" Asked Gladiator.
"Command wants to be a 12 man squad, he just here to make that happen. He'll be with us this time."
"I may have less experience nice but my hearing is sharp as ever!"
"Ok Gnat, what ever you say" replied Spector.
"So that's my nickname, huh, very funny" commented Gnat.
"He's serious, that's your new nickname, Gnat" corrected Church.
"Sarcasm Church. This is why I say the Christians one by luck in the crusades" stated Abbasid.
"Shut it we're dropping!" Alerted Pork Chop.
As blast shield slid down, Spector and Gladiator jumped out holing hands. 2 seconds later, Pork Chop, Church, and Abbasid jumped out as if racing from death.
"It's ok Gnat, I'll go with ya" informed Psyco.
[Avatar]
N1njaC00k1e

[Avatar]
N1njaC00k1e

"Wait," started Gnat as Psyco grabbed his hand and jumped out the transport.
(Meanwhile at HQ) "General, what's so important about Sector 13?"
"Sector 13 has a package that is above your Pay-grade" responded General Bob.
(Back at sector 13) all troops have landed, the troops of Zeta Squad now get ready to move out to a structure not on their maps. As they march on a new threat to the squad lingers in watch. "Hey, Pork Chop, what's with Spector and Gladiator? Do they like each other or something?" Asked Gnat.
"Nope, Spector lost his legs on a jump from a shoot failure, hit his head, too," answered Pork Chop.
"The head trauma is a rumor that after me jumping and not deploying. Although I could have made it!" Claimed Spector as he looks immediately at Gladiator.
"I saved your life!" Snapped Gladiator.
The argument of what happened continues on until they reach the structure. The new threat then hauls and waits for orders. As the squad enters the structure Spector alerts, in hand codes "something is outside, Psyco, take your 3 and cover the entrance. Rest of you follow me, I smell Infectors." Spector then puts his rifle on his back and draws his pistol. Then He pops a smoke grenade and throws it down. The squad enters the room and each takes a shot at the infectors as Gmat throws a grenade, killing the rest. But the worst has yet to come.

Creator of the first origin idea
[Avatar]
N1njaC00k1e

[Avatar]
N1njaC00k1e

"Spector, I am picking traces of electricity nearby." Alerted Church.
"Just a glitch church, the Khraleans don't use electricity." Responded Abbasid.
"I got something over here!" Yelled Gnat as Road Block walks up.
"This ain't Khralean, this is robotics." Informed Road Block.
(Meanwhile outside) "What was that!?" Asked Church after a loud russle of leaves/branches. Psyco begins to slowly walk up to the sounds location when a laser blasts past his head.
"We've been engaged!" Informed Psyco into the comlinks.
"Let's cause some anarchy" said Spector with a smile as he dashes toward the exit.
(Back at HQ) "General, we have a code bomb squad!"
"Let's hope Spector doesn't get his squad killed," replied General Bob.
(At the battle) What the bloody ******* **** are those!?!" Yelled Yang.
"Their not Khralean, they appear to look like the Greek Titans." Stated Yin. At that moment Spector jumps Yin and Yang, combat rolls, then shoots the head directly in the center.
"I call them target practice, but you call them what you wish." Said Spector as Gladiator head shots another robot. "I'll call them Mecha." Decided Robo as he blew up 2 Mecha.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 07, 2013 22:48

[Avatar]
N1njaC00k1e

[Avatar]
N1njaC00k1e

(Back at HQ) "General, are you going to risk the evack?" Asked Sargent Alexander, "what if they get to curious?"
"I will risk it, but not now, not until there mission is done!" Snapped General Bob.
(Back at the battle) 3 more titans have been destroyed. Zeta squad has pulled into the structure due to incoming laser artillery. "Spector, you should come and see this!" Informed Geo, "this structure isn't on the map!"
"What?! Let me see!" Responds Spector as he grabs the map. After 3 min Spector says, "well I'd be ******, it isn't."
"So what know?" Asked Yin.
"Road Block, Robo, Geo, grab that console with the T-001 on it. Gnat, Gladiator, we'll head ontop the roof. Psyco, Church, Abbasid, Pork Chop, Yin, Yang, charge the enemy and keep D-Force covered." Ordered Specter as he headed for the roof.
(Outside) a Mecha approaches the entrence, blaster forward. As it enters the structure its head gets blown off as Psyco runs though the entrence. Right behind him is B-Force and C-Force. The other 2 prepare to fire as one gets shot by Specter's rifle; the other by Gnat's mortar.
(Back at HQ) "Evack ready sir!"
"Luanch the evack! We need that console!" Yelled General Bob as he thought 'why was it there?'
"Zeta squad do you copy? this is Sector 27, we are evacking, get ready to go!"
Over the radio, "Negative, we need to secure the sector. Mission first, 'member?" Replied Specter, "they win, no HQ!"

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 16, 2013 19:36

[Avatar]
N1njaC00k1e

[Avatar]
N1njaC00k1e

"Your wish, just don't loss that box!" Responded Genetal Bob, "it is (long static)"
"We've lost contact with hq sir!" Informed Psyco, "we're being jammed!"
"But by who? The robots or khaleans?" Asked Specter.
"Aren't they on the same side?" Asked Robo.
"Not if the incoming Khaleans are blind!" States specter as a group of underlings attacks the remaining mechas.
(Meanwhile at hq's hanger) "If they don't move I'm goin' in after them!" Yelled Bob as Sgt Alexander follows.
"Why sir? They are following your orders!"
"They needed to get that box, but it was closer than intel said it was." Answered Bob. "Pilot, start the engines! We're taking off in 20 min!"
(Back at the battle) Zeta squad has left the structure and are now heading to the structure on the map. As they progress they go past some dormant mechas. "Robo! See if you can Hotwire them!" Ordered Specter. In a moment, Robo reprogrammed the Mecha and has now downloaded their memory. The group of now 32 men begins to approach a electrical base wall, the titans pass through with ease, while the squad passes through in a few minutes. "We are at the objective, split up and capture the outpost!" Ordered specter.
"Sir, transport inbound! Eta is 15 min!" Alerted Church.

Forum Index » UniWar: Origins