[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
*ONE* titan unit that can resist EMP
Forum Index » New Feature Request

... Please! I like the EMP, but it can really be unbalancing, especially on small maps. What if one Titan unit (say, the Speeder, which is underused right now anyway) was able to resist it? Or, Mechas, so EMP only affected vehicles, and Mechas teleporting into Sapien territory would be more of a threat (and not an instant capture?)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 21, 2009 14:44

omulu

omulu

I disagree. If we had that, we should have also ONE khral unit and ONE sap unit that resisted UV, and ONE sap unit that resisted Plague. Nah, too complicated. Leave as it is now, is my wish.
omulu

omulu

Also, I feel you are complainig about the teleport hability, not the EMP in itself. If a player is wise enough to prepare him/herself for an imminent telerush, the opponent have to respect that and be aware that teleporting is indeed a VERY risky operation if not carried well calculated. "Remember Peter: with great power, comes great responsibility" (oh, yeah! comic quotes! But I digress).
What I mean is, the teleport hability is FREAKIN' AWESOME, being in the brisky limit of UNFAIRNESS to other races. So, to have it properly counterbalanced, the Gods gave us EMPs, Reprogramming and other terran (©Blizzard? ) crafts. I only beg the heavens that, once the Titanic slaughter commence, to have mercy of the Khralean brothers, for they are no match for their metallic cascs...
Anonymous

Anonymous
Teleport isn't very useful on blanced maps, because both the units that can do it are trivially counterable in the turn delay, especially by Sapiens.

If the Speeder could resist emp, it ight actually be useful, and might give Titans SOME chance against saps
Anonymous

Anonymous
5200, your idea is very good.
Forum Index » New Feature Request