[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
dan1 tourney 5
Forum Index » Tournaments
yngwie

yngwie

Yngwie (blue khral) win bagolufi (sap red) in 8 round

Yngwie (red sap) win bagolufi (blue khral) in 10 round
EvCatz

EvCatz

What happens if a group ends with a point total tie for first?
dan1

dan1

going back a view messages. there should be no need to skip anyone. it is for fun and for a challenge not any easy skip. some games will move quicker than others due to challenging moves. once we get to the last 5 games still in play we wil ask that you can make those games priority. i have some games now finished but others in round 3 so it varies a lot.

indiana results can be in the form of just add a point to someone. but if possible we like to see the results in the form yngwie posted. mainly so we can be nosey and see which races are performing well.

yngwie i gather they were the rounds you capped his base and he surrendered.

in which case my result also with bagolyfi looks like this
dan wins as saps in round 8
dan wins as kharls in round 8

i will update the sheet. has anyone not started games? has anybody not shown up?
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

i have started all except vs BongPanda.. he is MIA so far

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
frenchie

[Avatar]
frenchie

Flyinghigh hasn't shown yet. I've invited the player. Ggleb got confused with the rules and tried to play a same race game, but we're getting there. Slow start.
[Avatar]
Maslor

[Avatar]
Maslor

Earth and johnalei both played using the same sap which is what I started the games with. Should we redo the games using different opponents ???
[Avatar]
earth

[Avatar]
earth

First results in for me.

Maslor blue sap V Earth red sap - Earth winner rd 8
Earth blue sap V Maslor red sap - Earth winner rd 13

Please let me know if that is ok ? As I also have sap v sap against Johnalei, who has had a good start in both matches.

Cheers

Earth
indianajones

indianajones

The matches I have against wildcat is also sap vs. sap. Ill repost the results from the matches I have finished against evcatz.
indianajones

indianajones

Evcatz (blue sapien) wins vs. indianajones (red titan) in 8 rounds.

Evcatz (red titan) wins vs. indianajones (blue sapien) in 10 rounds.
Vogon Jeltz

Vogon Jeltz

Dan, EvCatz asked interesting question: what is tie breaker for players with same number of points in one group?
flyinghigh

flyinghigh

Hey sorry guys joining as soon as I find the list on races and such
flyinghigh

flyinghigh

If that's not right frenchie we can re make it
dan1

dan1

i think frenchie has made some confusion here. it is infact frenchie that must have mis understood. you may have the same race if you like when you accept an invite it is your choice of any race. it just means if you pick the same race then you will play same race mirrored.

so please carry on all games as they are and apologies to ggleb who may have had to swap race without need.
but no big problem. and no problem frenchie on getting it wrong its obviously just the way you read it in your head. or do i make it sound that way?

and on tie breaker. i made the groups of 5 so it is harder for there to be a tie breaker. if there is it can only be a tie breaker 3 way i believe. which is unlikely. but in the event of this i dont have a full proof plan

it probably would come down to how quick your wins were but i dont like this as some people surrender early if they know they cant get a base back.

so i will think on this and get back to you. i dont believe it will happen buy i will get something ready incase
[Avatar]
frenchie

[Avatar]
frenchie

Thanks for clarifying Dan. Apologies for the confusion. Although I think your mirror rule is more interesting with opposing races. Good luck everyone
dan1

dan1

i totally agree i like mixed race personally but other people may not so it is open to choice. i will be a bit busy this week so my moves will be slower so sorry to the peopl i am left playing jarek and cytivrat.

my result against yngwie is here though

dan1 titan win in 15 round

dan1 kharl win in 15 round.

both games i had not capped in yngwie surrendered but i was near in both games with me advanced and up in kill loss by a by enough. they where great games. i really felt the map was very well balanced for kharl v titan

gl all

also flying is active but bongpanda i noticed was not on for 2 days. if he is not online for 5days. wallrus may take his place to continue. failing that i will ask player alemohgli who had an invite before but had trouble with his phone etc so was not around at the start. i will post o this again when i look at bongpandas status
Forum Index » Tournaments