[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Map editor for IOS?
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
darf nader

[Avatar]
darf nader

Will there be a map editor for IOS in HD? I am surprised that there is not already a thread for this, though I have seen it asked before a long time ago with the answer being "soon" but that was nearly a year ago. Is it actually going to happen? I have an android phone but the screen is painful to make maps with. It would be so much better to do it on an iPad.
[Avatar]
Antvenom

[Avatar]
Antvenom

darf nader wrote: Will there be a map editor for IOS in HD? I am surprised that there is not already a thread for this, though I have seen it asked before a long time ago with the answer being "soon" but that was nearly a year ago. Is it actually going to happen? I have an android phone but the screen is painful to make maps with. It would be so much better to do it on an iPad.

And iPod touch us guys are missing out

Be sure to watch my videos
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

version 1.6.5 for iOS (ipod, ipad, iphone) will come soon. Xavier had som issues with updating it to also fit iphone 5 different screen.

*edit: version 1.6.5update will have mapeditor for ios

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 07, 2013 11:13

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Forum Index » General Discussion