[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Spring freshet: quarterfinals and semifinals.
Forum Index » Tournaments
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

The winner in Anon-Anuar battle is AnuarAnsat.

A detailed analysis of the screenshots in English:

http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/90-702-42690-16-1401191775

And now begins the semi-finals!

End Time semifinals on June 10. Do not forget to confirm the launch party for 48 hours, all the luck!

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

So, here's semi-final pairs:

AnuarAnsat - A.Buendia

uniKZ - Fobos_rus

grid: http://www.uniwar.com/tournament.html

full statistics: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F9HbDkSAG8sRPYqJ5ipi4conb7kaVGwJHwhigYSxzlA/edit#gid=257370713

Fights promise to be very interesting.

UnikZ - the most skilled fighter of all participants, dinosaur UniWar. I believe that he has a very good chance of winning and personally wish him luck

Fobos_rus - The youngest and least experienced fighter of the Runiwar club. But he has an unbending will to win. And good luck to him!

A.Buendia - more experienced and very promising fighter of the Runiwar. Good luck to him!

AnuarAnsat - one of the strongest Runiwar fighters. He kills quickly and does not hurt. Good luck and this warrior!

Only two will survive.

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Here are the conclusion on the analysis of the game between AnuarAnsat and anon420:
(from the runiwar.ru page)

Anuar win two khral-khral games.One sap-sap game Anuar lost in 36 rounds.
Second sap sap-game Anuar can win or lose. If he wins it, it will account for 3-1 victory in favor of Anuar. If he loses it, it will happen for many more rounds than his victory in khral-khral games
Thus, given the fact that the games are currently not finished, the winner on the basis of analysis of screenshots recognized AnuarAnsat

Game1 (sap-sap). AnuarAnsat (blue) - anon420 (red)

Game2 (sap-sap). anon420 (blue) - AnuarAnsat (red)

Game3 (khral-khral). anon420 (blue) - AnuarAnsat (red)

Game4 (khral-khral). AnuarAnsat (blue) - anon420 (red)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 27, 2014 11:28

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

simsverd wrote: Here are the conclusion on the analysis of the game between AnuarAnsat and anon420:
(from the runiwar.ru page)

Thank you for reposting, I am now in deep forest with clouds of mosquitoes and very bad internet connection

[WWW]
unikz

unikz

Hi Talone, thank you for your wish, sorry for the incident last round.

By the way, My last game with A.C.A.B has not end. because he is not moving but he is still online very often.
Now is in Round 28. I m leading 4700-3600. I have offered peace just to end the game.
unikz

unikz

My 4 games with Fobos started.

G1 I am Blue T vs Fobos Red T.

Early Rounds,we both use Tank+speeders tactics

After engaging fire,Fobos used a Titan fwd strategy and occupied my medic,but he lost 350.

I managed to kill his fwd tank and exchanged with a speeder,but my both Tanks lost lots of HP,so I had to heal them with an assimilator.

Now Round 11, Fobos retreat and defence, I am 1050-550 leading with 500,but if you deduct red's 100 extra credit in the start and my attackless assimilator,then the real fighting unit credit I led is 200,so its very close.
I will bring more news

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 28, 2014 06:06

unikz

unikz

Game 2, Fobs blue T vs Unikz Red T

early rounds,we both have 2 tanks,moving around and try to get better position.

mid rounds,Fobs did the walker earlier than me and have a better walker positon. I retreated a bit and have to wait for his mistake.

No engage,no unit kill.0-0 round 10. games on
unikz

unikz

Game 3, Fobs Blue T vs Unikz Red Khra

I lost 4 of my training games in K vs T with friends Elroymj and Wolfcat, I must say I m really bad in this match up.
Fobs, You got me,I now just try to learn from the real battle.I expected a Sap vs Sap from all Runiwar fighter but here is a nice supirse,at least we don't need to do another maruda fights.lol

Now in Round 9, Fobos did a walker, I have not yet figured out a way to break his defence since there is no buried ling tactic for me to use.Building a ship or wyrm?its my question.
unikz

unikz

Game 4, Unikz Blue T vs Fobs Red Khra

In round 9, no buried ling,so my only enemy is swarmers,
but Fobs built a Leviathan(ship)

Oh My goodness,I never see a Leviathan in any important games.(I only play seawar for fun) I can feel my Pant is wet, we did have some Destroyers ships built in some rounds in this tourney,but its just a threat to gain position,and we never actually fire with those ships.

How can I fight that monster ship? I did a walker,but i m really scared,i try to hold all those position 2 tiles away from my walker,to prevent a swarmer hit.my P tank is siting on my Medic Point,I hope,it can hold the fire from Leviathan+swarmer+Pinzer. who knows. battle will start really soon.
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

unikz wrote: Hi Talone, thank you for your wish, sorry for the incident last round.

Not at all!, You are welcome!

By the way, My last game with A.C.A.B has not end. because he is not moving but he is still online very often.
Now is in Round 28. I m leading 4700-3600. I have offered peace just to end the game.

This is does not mean anything and does not affect the result. You can offer the world, or even give up it does not matter now.

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

What about your games with Fobos, we would like to look at the screenshots

[WWW]
unikz

unikz

talone wrote: What about your games with Fobos, we would like to look at the screenshots

I will try to do some when my work is less busy. I will be quite busy until 12 June. If I can pass Fobos,then i can have more time to think in Final or 3rd place game.

I will move as fast but as correct as possible, as I said. We are pretty equal in Titan vs Titan at the moment but in Khra Vs Titan. I am not as confident as I should be. Good luck Fobs and good luck to myself.which I really need this time.

unikz

unikz

For my last game vs A.C.A.B, we had draw in Round 30.

It is not changing anything but its a good game to play.

Now I will focus on my game with Fobos

In both T v K games, we are still building units,not engaging fire.

In both T v T, we both launch attacks. Now we should see the spear vs shield war.
fobos_rus

fobos_rus

Thanks for the games UniKZ. It`s really a great battles. Unikz probably a most powerful opponent,
with which I happen to meet at this tournament, until And play races titan-titan very hard with him.

Now more about our games.
One beautiful game TT for blue I lost. She yourself together pretty attack Uniksa and even more pretty my attack.
But both times, the defense was stronger attacks. In the end, the second time to go in defense I already failed.
Ultimately defeat in 32 rounds.

Later in chronological order went games khral-titan.
In both games we have built up over 30 rounds and though empty cells at Titan on the map yet, but places such was the minimum.
Khrals through the swarmer freely enough feel and not suffered from lack of space, using to the maximum the water.

In these two KT games all parties decided on small details, that each built. I even have the feeling that UniKZ in the later rounds began to copy the construction of my units in parallel game

In the end, playing for titan, I already started in insolent to damage his army, first taking Leviathan, then knocking a swamer - then he broke down and attacked. It's a stalemate, otherwise I would be so little by little his army was destroyed. The first attack of its 15 swamer and other vermin was very heavy, but I broke down and hit reply, and the second wave of the attack has already been a certain element of agony. My answer and enemy surrenders that my advantage is being explicit.

Playing for khrals, it was very difficult to break the opponent's defense. Titan is generally no hurry and have built up so that occupied all the free space that I have set In the end mechas started to come in neutral waters that I itself is not too pleased.
All the details to voice will not, but here I am even more moves thought to attack or not, threw troops there and back, confuse, etc. and finally attacked...
The first damage from the counter-attack titan was very serious and almost poloviny livestock my swamers, BUT after the second wave of the attack, I was able to pick up one Walker and wounding another. The third wave is finished off the wounded and destroyed the third of the last Walker.
These two games were parallel, so in both, so as not to drag out, the opponent surrendered.

fobos_rus

fobos_rus

Well, in the fourth game I made quite a blunder, climbing plasma on the medic cross on the base of titan and what heroically starting to defend. Eventually lost and mecha and the speeder, and even in the end and the plasma. But while treated plasmas opponent I had to rebuild the defense and did not try to break UniKZ - nothing, it never happened. In the end, draw - as moral strength to finish this game, no one remained.

Thanks UniKZ for interesting games and lucky him in the game for third place!
Forum Index » Tournaments