[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
The Beach Wars: rules and registration
Forum Index » Tournaments
vera_xx_

vera_xx_

Hi Talone,
My opponent still hasn't made a move and has never been online last 275 days. I kick him out?
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

vera_xx_ wrote: Hi Talone,
My opponent still hasn't made a move and has never been online last 275 days. I kick him out?

Yes

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

panthrera wrote: Good evening guys, I am glad that I don't seem to be the only player in this tournament with some problems .

Slinkycurtis is my oponent, but wirh the games we play, I just don't know if we are doing it correctly or not. I have one game where I had to skip, and another that is not by the rules as I understand it. There where 4 games opened for us, none is running anymore.

I do not want to leave the torunament early because of a missunderstang. Any Help?

You may kick him

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Dear friends!

Special UniWar suntan lotion will be here very soon (today)!

Be patient!

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Special Delivery. Enjoy:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 05, 2014 01:52

[WWW]
eidoloncsky

eidoloncsky

Possible bug or special rule? I have 4 games going for this tournament. The last time i checked (at 10PM PST) there was about 5hrs left for my opponent to move on all games. I check now (5AM PST the next day) and the timer shows about 8hrs left for my opponent to move. I agreed in advance that i wouldn't skip him due to him having a gathering with friends yesterday; so i don't expect foul play. Did the clock reset for everyone?
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

eidoloncsky wrote: Possible bug or special rule? I have 4 games going for this tournament. The last time i checked (at 10PM PST) there was about 5hrs left for my opponent to move on all games. I check now (5AM PST the next day) and the timer shows about 8hrs left for my opponent to move. I agreed in advance that i wouldn't skip him due to him having a gathering with friends yesterday; so i don't expect foul play. Did the clock reset for everyone?

We do not reset time. May be he skiped you or you skip him or somthing else due to abuse of suntan lotion? Suntan lotion - NOT for drink, only for external use!

[WWW]
eidoloncsky

eidoloncsky

Lol maybe it's the suntan lotion... You should clearly label "Do not drink".

No turns were skipped. I posted on the Bug Forum
[Avatar]
TechSupport

[Avatar]
TechSupport

eidoloncsky

Possible bug or special rule? I have 4 games going for this tournament. The last time i checked (at 10PM PST) there was about 5hrs left for my opponent to move on all games. I check now (5AM PST the next day) and the timer shows about 8hrs left for my opponent to move. I agreed in advance that i wouldn't skip him due to him having a gathering with friends yesterday; so i don't expect foul play. Did the clock reset for everyone?

Same here. Last night, I watched the clock countdown on my opponent's turns (on all 4 games) only to reset without him taking his turn and without the option to skip or kick.
Opponent is now at 4:10 remaining on all 4 games.
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

When i test this map i won as sap as khral

I dont want to say that it is very balanced combination, but it is quite successful

as Titan vs. Sap?

Anyway, that's what will make those kind of stats interesting.

This tourney is so fancy... auto-generated games. Pretty soon the results will be auto-reported, and the live bracket will include links to the recordings of each games that you can watch in playback mode... and, and...

eidoloncsky

eidoloncsky

TechSupport wrote:
eidoloncsky

Same here. Last night, I watched the clock countdown on my opponent's turns (on all 4 games) only to reset without him taking his turn and without the option to skip or kick.
Opponent is now at 4:10 remaining on all 4 games.

Guess they reset the turn time limit to 12hrs instead of 24hrs. That's probably why we saw this =)
qporcupine

qporcupine

My opponent, ZeroC00L, never made a move in any of the 4 matches so after giving him a grace period that lasted into the new 12 hour time-limit (which then also expired), I kicked him from the matches.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

waxoid wrote:
This tourney is so fancy... auto-generated games. Pretty soon the results will be auto-reported, and the live bracket will include links to the recordings of each games that you can watch in playback mode... and, and...

Yes.. very nice progress on tourney features. More to come in later tourneys. Xavi is working hard "behind the scenes"
Im pretty sure that full automation after tourney starts will be a possibility in the future - if the uniwar gods want to ...and with sufficient praise and worship from the loyal uniwar-followers

edit: There would have been enough with 2 games in the first round since they where selected by random, thus eliminating the need for both players to choose a matchup to be mirrored.
I dont care really because im enjoying all my 4 games even though im getting a serious beating by a good russian player

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 06, 2014 01:03

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Dragon-fly!

Dragon-fly!

1. Zeddobo (black titan) - Dragon-fly! (red khral) Dragon-fly! wins with 6 rounds
2. Zeddobo (black khral) - Dragon-fly! (red human) Dragon-fly! wins with 7 rounds
3. Dragon-fly! (black titan) - Zeddobo (red khral) Dragon-fly! wins with 6 rounds
4. Dragon-fly! (black khral) - Zeddobo (red human) Dragon-fly! wins with 7 rounds

(also reported in topic "beach wars - first round - was not quite clear where to report).

best regards
Dragon-fly!
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

Im pretty sure that full automation after tourney starts will be a possibility in the future - if the uniwar gods want to ...and with sufficient praise and worship from the loyal uniwar-followers

*Heaps praise and worship*

Thank you Xavi, uniwar god of the Cosmic Server!

(Point me to the "Donate" button...?)
Forum Index » Tournaments