[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
android devices can reset unit moves before sending to serve
Forum Index » Guides & Tips
iluminaughty

iluminaughty

My concern is of android os devices.. i have stumbled across being able to reset my unit moves to make more proficient moves before sending to the server. For example, in game, player can make moves locking in unit turns on device. but, before sending the moves to the server, that player can go to app manager, clear data, re login to uniwar, and voila, moves reset as if nothing happened.

When a players makes moves on their device, those unit moves are saved within the uniwar directory. Deleting those files allows users to remake moves and find better possible moves to when the game. No skill involved.

Im not sure if this has been mentioned before, or if other users know of this. Please comment.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

This is known by most experienced players.
Its the same on iOS and Android... the fact that the complete turn with all your moves are uploaded when you push the end button.. deleting game data, unistall/install and just logging in to another account will remove or overwrite the data. Only thing that coud prevent this is to upload move by move.. wich would be a major rewrite and would also have some drawbacks (like constant need of internet access).

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

Illuminaughty as Sims said it's known. But the other issue is that it's a bit of a pain to always replay turns until you get the result you want... There isn't that much randomness in the damage given. It's much more time efficient to learn the details of the gang up bonus I think than replay turns.
herompolbu

herompolbu

Moderator: Post removed.
Next time you write something unserious like that i will ban you from the forum

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 18, 2015 15:21

Forum Index » Guides & Tips