[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
POSSIBILITY TO REDO WHOLE TURN KILLS THIS GAME
Forum Index » General Discussion
herompolbu

herompolbu

There is no possibility to make traps, no need to use scouts..
And there is only one way to win - redo a turn until it become perfect. All top ranked players do it.
And you can never win against them if you are playing for fun - you have to be like them and use this bug or u will 100% loose !!
Game must be exciting and full of surprises and risks (like real war).
There must be some random in damage.
But possibility to redo a turn kills all this.
Possibility to redo a turn makes this game routine.

I do not want to ever do it, but I have to do it !! Please! Save us from redoing turns !!!!!!!

At least there should be no possibility to do this in rated game !

Moderator: i removed some offensive text from this post. Next time you try something like that i will ban you from the forum. simsverd

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 18, 2015 15:29

herompolbu

herompolbu

I know that this is complicated and will require move by move conversation with server, but we really need this !

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Feb 18, 2015 09:36

kage

kage

+1
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

No.

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
[Avatar]
Lucy in sky

[Avatar]
Lucy in sky

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

it gives you much more tactic play and stops random damage to ruin your strategy.

I think it is a problem for all war chess game.My idea
is to reduce the units view in different landform.
EVR1022

EVR1022

No, not all top ranked players do it. And it really doesn't ruin anything. In chess I was taught to always expect my opponent to make the best possible move. If you do the same thing in Uniwar it really doesn't matter how many times your opponent resets his turn. Plan on them making the correct choices, and if they don't then take advantage of it.
[Avatar]
StarryBlink

[Avatar]
StarryBlink

But how about titan players teleport their mecha all over the map to scout then restart?
Or players who redo their attacks until all of them are considered good luck. Since random factors exist here.

To connect with the server every moves maybe delay the gameplay a bit. But I want it.
And it still consume much less data connection than real time games like starcraft or counter-strike.

But if you decide to allow players to redo the whole turn. Then you have to eliminate the random factors.
And blind the units still in teleporting.
EVR1022

EVR1022

StarryBlink wrote:But how about titan players teleport their mecha all over the map to scout then restart?
Or players who redo their attacks until all of them are considered good luck. Since random factors exist here.

To connect with the server every moves maybe delay the gameplay a bit. But I want it.
And it still consume much less data connection than real time games like starcraft or counter-strike.

But if you decide to allow players to redo the whole turn. Then you have to eliminate the random factors.
And blind the units still in teleporting.

1) Titans don't really need to teleport to scout, usually Speeders can see almost the entire map.
2) The dice rolls for attacks DO NOT CHNAGE when you redo your turn. Those are determined by the server before your turn. There are no random factors that change by resetting a turn.
[Avatar]
cubanero

[Avatar]
cubanero

Live sync every move with confirm button before damage is displayed or fog is dissolved. Every honest player should accept this.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 02, 2015 16:57

amidama

amidama

+1
when i figure it out, my rating skyrocket from 1530 to 1700 in three days.
this is deadly against newbee players and must have against any player 1700+, because thats when players start to use it. or when its become impossible to progress without it, because everyone is using it...

Hakumen
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

amidama wrote:+1
when i figure it out, my rating skyrocket from 1530 to 1700 in three days.
this is deadly against newbee players and must have against any player 1700+, because thats when players start to use it. or when its become impossible to progress without it, because everyone is using it...

why do you revive an old post? And especially after i already told you all you need to know in another post. There are plans to implement upload move-by-move sometime in the future

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
amidama

amidama

i just want to ensure that new players will not feel that dissapointment when opponents all of a sudden starts to make perfect turn eaxh time :p i already know enough about it, yes, thanks. but others dont. my answer is relative to players question, and many new players will ask the same.

Hakumen
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

amidama wrote:i just want to ensure that new players will not feel that dissapointment when opponents all of a sudden starts to make perfect turn eaxh time :p i already know enough about it, yes, thanks. but others dont. my answer is relative to players question, and many new players will ask the same.

i get that - but you are now borderlining spamming the forum and i will not have that, so please stop

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Forum Index » General Discussion