[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Units Simply Disappear
Forum Index » General Discussion
WhamaJama

WhamaJama

Just bought the game. Played three times. The last two times I and my opponent created units which simply disappeared from the game board. Gone without a trace. What gives?
[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

I had never seen something like that.
WhamaJama

WhamaJama

It seems to happen immediately after capturing a base. A marine or engineering unit moves to a base, captures it. The next turn, it disappears. The base will have moved its allegiance over to the other side, but the unit is gone. I have scoured the FAQs and game description but I can find no reference to a cost of capturing a base being the loss of a unit. Am I just ignorant of the rules or is this a bug?
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Hello!

A unit capturing a base is gone after the base is captured. If your opponent manges to kill the unit before your capture is finished you will see this in the replay

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

WhamaJama wrote:It seems to happen immediately after capturing a base. A marine or engineering unit moves to a base, captures it. The next turn, it disappears. The base will have moved its allegiance over to the other side, but the unit is gone. I have scoured the FAQs and game description but I can find no reference to a cost of capturing a base being the loss of a unit. Am I just ignorant of the rules or is this a bug?

it's not a bug, everything is ok
Forum Index » General Discussion