[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
The Uniwar League
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Do you like the idea of a Uniwar League?
Yes 100% [ 11 ]
No 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11
luis91

luis91

I would love to see an Uniwar League with a few divisions and the best of each division is advancing to the higher one.
So its like a never ending tournament.

I cant wait for the Championship ranking, but i feel, that this kind of ranking is far away from being accurate, because after the first two championship tourneys i will be ranked quite high because i finished both tourneys in the top 16, because i had lucky draws.
So i dont think that this ranking will be accurate, which it doesnt have to. Its fun anyway, but i think a League would be a good way to determine the best Uniwar player.

I would like to see a League with 16 players. With 5 matchdays, where you play against 3 people from your league at once with a mirror match. Each matchday should last 10 days ( 10 days seems enough time, if you look at what we have learned from the tourney ). Unfinished games were judged like the unfinished games in tourneys.
The next matchday will start after 7 days ( so it could be that you didnt finish your current matchday and the next one is already starting, but otherwise these leagues will take a lot of time ). So one season will take 4*7+10=38 days to finish.
You get 3 points for every win, 1 point for a draw and 0 for losses.
So you will play against all other 15 players in your league with a mirror match and the ranking will be a good measurement of how good you are.

The leagues should be divided like that:
One First division, where the last 4 players are going down to the second divison.
Two second divisions, where the top 2 players are going up to the first division and the 4 last players go down to the third.
4 third divisions. Top 2 players advance to division 2, lowest 4 go down to division 4.
8 4th divisions...

You will probably only need 4 divisions to have enough space for all players, maybe a 5th, so you can go to the top in a good amount of time ( approximately 4 month to go from division 4 to 1 ).
So you could give the option for new players to join, when the new season is starting and they will start in the lowest division.

I think a system like that would be a lot of fun!
What do you think?
[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

great idea! i like it very much
it's like in sport - few divisions, and the highest is league for champion
anonym551653

anonym551653

We should be able to choose to fight those within our rank or anyone with out limitations. And divisions should overlap so you can without a big difference for any division exclusives (which should be in few numbers if any at all). Just my opinion.
luis91

luis91

anonym551653 wrote:We should be able to choose to fight those within our rank or anyone with out limitations. And divisions should overlap so you can without a big difference for any division exclusives (which should be in few numbers if any at all). Just my opinion.

you shouldnt be limited and your choice against who you want to play etc.
This league should only be an alternative game mode, like the tournaments!
You should still be able to play unrated games against who you want and so on!
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

Luis, if you want this to happen it could be done outside of the app. We could make it pretty easily, require screencaps after each match. Email me if you want to chat more. As long as the league could be relatively automated.
anonym551653

anonym551653

luis91 wrote:
  anonym551653 wrote:We should be able to choose to fight those within our rank or anyone with out limitations. And divisions should overlap so you can without a big difference for any division exclusives (which should be in few numbers if any at all). Just my opinion.

you shouldnt be limited and your choice against who you want to play etc.
This league should only be an alternative game mode, like the tournaments!
You should still be able to play unrated games against who you want and so on!

I misread it I was thinking it was an entirely different concept. So never mind my original post.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 26, 2015 20:31

luis91

luis91

a feedback of the devs or sims would be nice to know if this idea could be reality sometimes in the far future!
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

Luis, I wrote up some of my thinking on why a clan could make sense. Definitely I would hope to with with you in this, if you are interested. I don't see why some kind of internal clan competition couldn't be part of this clan.
iTz-_Marcelo

iTz-_Marcelo

[u]i like the idea and i already post a similiar idea i would love to see that in uniwar
Forum Index » New Feature Request