[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Proposal for a new icon - We want YOUR feedback
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates
anonym551653

anonym551653

volf wrote:http://blog.theatrebreaks.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/atp-worl-tour-finals-2014-630x320.jpg

I say something like this with all of the uniwar units lined up in this way. You dont have to put as many up as they have here but I think this would give a nice spectrum of this game. I feel like one unit doesnt do this game justice.
I completely agree. I now spam agreement
WolfSaint

WolfSaint

Well they both are good, and though the one that embodies uniwar better is possibly the male the female is better overall I think. Not to be sexist at all, but most girls do not like war games, thus it is very safe to assume most players are/will be males. And the sad truth to most males is we always get caught interested by a sexy girl (not our fault, were wired that way to find suitable mates), so I think to attract gamers you should use the sapiens girl, although the artist did a wonderful job with both drawings
rooost

rooost

Aww, I like the old logo.. Good artwork on those portraits. I like the pallor of the marine, looks like he's been at war in space (possible infected heheh). Still, I think Uniwar is also about the terrain! The triple hex logo is succinct, looks good on my phones front page. I personally think changing to a portrait to compete with game of war and clash of clans type games almost cheapens the brand. It's generic advertising, even if effective, but I understand it from a business perspective. I like a logo that shows off the in-game art much more. The units and terrain have a really cool look even back in the more pixelated days!
skellngton

skellngton

As a geek dad of a little girl, I'm REALLY tired of pink. (She's not even that big of a fan of pink; but way too much stuff defaults to pink.)

If you do the female, how about red or blue armor?
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Agree with shadowtr
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates