[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Leaderboard and Championship
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

waxoid wrote:thx. Btw, now that the round robin tournament has all matches as mirrored the distinction with championship tournaments doesn't seem clear? Why not just count the round robin games in championship? Given championship is somewhat participation based, I get that round robin would be a faster way to log games so would weigh heavily in that sense.

It's all fun to watch, anyway. Just think when we get game playback feature and can all watch the finals for each tournament.

the RR tourneys was not supposed to be mirror.. it was a "glitch"

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

waxoid wrote:Why not just count the round robin games in championship? Given championship is somewhat participation based, I get that round robin would be a faster way to log games so would weigh heavily in that sense.

No, championship is only for championship tourneys, but other mirrored tournaments could add points to PRO ladder or at least SOLO.
Forum Index » General Discussion