[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
How do I see burried underlings?
Forum Index » Titans
ADHDeveloper

ADHDeveloper

I cant seem to ever be able to see them. How do I do this?
nlb149

nlb149

You can't see them unless they are your units or a teammates units so basically you don't
rebelxt

rebelxt

The only thing you can do is click on your unit and see the message on top of the screen. If there are any buried underlings next to your unit, then the scrolling message will tell you how many. Keep in mind that if you have an underling right under your unit, it's not included in the count shown. It's not really possible to calculate exactly where all enemy's underlings are, but you can estimate it pretty well if you click on your every unit and see buried unit count.. It's somewhat time consuming to do this upon every turn, but it's necessary if you want to beat bugs.

1.0.3 update will supposedly make it much easier to see # of buried units next to your units. This update should go live any day now.

Hope this helps.
brainiac

brainiac

with the new update there is a small number at the bottom of your unit which tells you how many underground units are adjacent. (if there aren't any you don't see a zero)
beijingdream

beijingdream

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that buried units directly under your unit now count on the flag, unlike before?
dingo

dingo

beijingdream wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that buried units directly under your unit now count on the flag, unlike before?

While I'm not a dev and can't speak to the coding level, my experiences are that underlings directly underneath a unit still do not register a number.

This still allows the player opposite the Krals to get an idea for where they may need to move units to fight against the underlings. Players may also be working to confuse you as well. Often times if they are moving multiple underlings into an area, this is over the course of several turns, so each unit has to be produced, moved from the base, buried, then moves toward their target.

You may just be seeing multiple underlings. The best defense I've got for you is to have a couple assimilators ready and multiple units to force the Kral player to only attack from one location, then capture the underling. This gives you an advantage in that you can re-bury the unit and you will get a message that you cannot move the buried unit to another tile if there is another (buried) unit there.
Forum Index » Titans