[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Beta testing reports for 1.8.25 and above
Forum Index » Bug Reports
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

1.8.3, marshmallow nexus 5. Feedback on training missions.

1) I couldn't recreate this, but on the garuda training mission difficulty easy, I was able to get a free turn of healing for my units. After I pressed "end turn" there is the usual automatic heal that happens. I was able to tap something in between the healing of my units and the part where they go grey signifying they have done their action. I was able to collect the heal point and prevent the end of turn. But I couldn't recreate this, so I don't know what I tapped. Not sure if this bug would exist on multiplayer as well.

2) Fast forward on opponent's turn in the missions only skips through the current animation, not the whole turn. So if you want to fast forward the whole turn you need to press it for every action. Haven't tried this in multiplayer yet.

3) General UI comment: removing the "X" to cancel from the bottom right of the screen is confusing me a bit. If I move a unit and want to cancel the move, I need to tap bottom right (undo arrow) and then top left (cancel). But that isn't natural if you are playing on a smartphone using your right thumb.

4) Oh another one. In the missions, when you learn the helicopter, the game didn't prompt me to complete the move after attack. Minor detail in terms of a bug, but not insignificant for the purpose of the missions as you are supposed to learn the functions of each unit there.

PS Cool feature: I like the new plague animation.
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

More: when I press fast forward to review my opponents turn without the animations, it just skipped past it all. This is in a random ranked match.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

mistercreepy wrote:1.8.29, in a team match, buried underlings are just so off. I can email a screencap if you want. Not visible, when I click on where it should be I was able to move it, but it also clicked the unit standing above the underling.

This bug happens when:
a buried ling is out of vision of your own or own teams vision.
It can still be moved and resurface.
If you move another unit so you gain vision on the buried ling it reappear.

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
cmbaptist

[Avatar]
cmbaptist

Just updated to 1.8.30 last night. So far this is what I have noticed and I have screenshots to verify.

In an ongoing match that was started a couple days before I updated I am playing as khraals and going against titans, my underlings are not given the option to heal in the acton menu, but instead they are given the option to teleport. It has not allowed me to teleport them only give as an option rather than heal.

UPDATE:

Ok when an underling is under a titan mecha unit it will give khraal player option to teleport but will not allow the action.
Also if underling is under titan unit that is in need of repair, then it it will allow "repair" to be an option in the action menu. However if underling is under a titan unit with full health regardless of underling HP, it will not allow "repair as an option in the Acton menu.

UPDATE:

Underling takes on what ever special ability of the unit it's under
At least when going against titans. When an underling is under a speeder, it can move as far as a speeder, bad thing is the server didn't catch it.

UPDATE: same thing in campaign mode.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Nov 02, 2015 13:46

Psalms 100:5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
GOUT

GOUT

I know this bug was reported before in a previous version but it is still in 1.8.33. In the turn replay that you can watch before your turn buried underling movements are visible. You can see the green selecting hex where the unit is and then you see to which hex it moves. Some players were reporting it in global chat but wanted to put it in the official thread.
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Thank you very much, Gout for reporting this issue. We were not aware of it. It will be fixed in the release 1.8.40 of this week.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
illoopail

illoopail

Hello after updating to 1.8.33 on November 10th, I have noticed the following two bugs.

1) after moving a unit to a spot that is not near an enemy (outside attack range), you no longer receive the pop up box which says stay or cancel, and you are then forced to stay in that square.

Follow up - just noticed the new undo button in the bottom left, this works but will take a little getting used to.

2) when selecting a unit, there is no longer an X in the bottom right corner if you want to deselect it, you must click cancel which doesn't feel as fluid as before.

Follow up - as mentioned elsewhere in the forum, The X in the bottom right to deselect units I think should be returned. I find my self tapping tapping that space almost automatically where the X used to be.

Thank you!! Still love the game.

New animations are nice.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 13, 2015 15:43

mistercreepy

mistercreepy

It's still not possible to fast forward a replay of opponents turn, it just skipped to the end every time.
[Avatar]
legia

[Avatar]
legia

mistercreepy wrote:It's still not possible to fast forward a replay of opponents turn, it just skipped to the end every time.

It's very good! In big games while watching long replay there is need to end it immediately.

I am somekind of veteran here. Check my videos about UniWar on YouTube: LINK.
Playlist in English: LINK.

mistercreepy

mistercreepy

Ok. Maybe another button then, one to fast forward animations, one to skip to end?
Abie

Abie

In 1.8.42 I found a bug. I was looking at a replay of my opponents turn, and then units that were not on the map that neither player had began to "blink." They showed up and disappeared.

Again, I was playing version 1.8.42, and I was playing on iOS 9.1, on my iPad 2.

I emailed Support@Uniwar.com with a video of what happened, because this was very strange.
Forum Index » Bug Reports