[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Proving Ground Maps - Testing and Feedback (Active post)
Forum Index » User Generated Maps
I.AM.THE.MTN

I.AM.THE.MTN

UniWar is a pleasure to play. I love the competitve aspects as well as the budding creative community.

My UniWar story:

After realizing that continuously surrendering random games with bots until I found a map that I liked was a BAD idea, I took to making a few maps of my own. I started with a Template, A long hallway with bases at either end. "Proving Grounds- A place for battle". Quickly I came up with several contrasting variations and started submitting my maps. After recieving a few compliments as well as some constructive criticisms, there were a few choice edits. Now i'd like to submit some of my maps on these official forums for review!

I present "The Final Battle"

This map showcases the original theme. Two bases connected by a corridor of death, perfectly symmetrical. Originally There were two bases in the middle to fight over. Quickly i realized that this was a poor idea and removed them while adjusting the map dimensions. There is a complimentary map called "Proving Grounds Volcanic Rock" that you're welcome to visit!

"Proving Grounds 1 Alpha Woodland"

Here's a fun map that recieved compliments on form and realism. The recent adjustment to the battlefield is the glaring hole in the middle of no mans land! I look forwards to hearing people's thoughts. I understand that it isn't a symmetrical map, though I have done my best to make the map have a strong sense of balance. There are advantages and disadvantages to playing on both sides.

"Proving Grounds Icy Bridges"

I really love the parallel corriders and symmetry. This map really makes for interesting gameplay and is one of my personal favorites!

"Volcano Proving Grounds" my most well recieved map to date. It looks cool and is unique. The sea is boiling with ships and troops trudge across the dusty beaches towards destruction.

This map has the humorous "oasis" which is definetly harder to access than one might think! Makes for strategies that are different from the norm.

Thanks for checking out my maps!

My username is I.AM.THE.MTN ( I AM THE MOUNTAIN ) and I am always looking to start a new match, talk about map ideas ect. I am totally willing to take any kind of constructive criticism that you might have about my ideas to make them more fair and fun. c:
[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

Distance between both players is at least 3 times to long!
It would take ages to complete game.
Forum Index » User Generated Maps