[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
My flag keeps changing to uniwar default one
Forum Index » Bug Reports
[Avatar]
earth

[Avatar]
earth

Come on chaps are you really serious?

Why would this site be allowed any special privileges, this is a global game, and majority of posts recently including many by you guys that have posted there are very negative towards the game, developers and activily support breaking ToS.

Also some Runiwar players felt their voice should be heard above the rest of the community, and whilst listened too, if not acted on certain players threatened to create issues for the game - FACT.

Also Talone used the flag as some sort of approval when approaching people for extra payments, including children!

GOOD move Xavi and pleased to see this is final addressed ... Whilst controversial my next comment maybe... Uniwar does not need Runiwar players that keep threatening to stop playing if they don't get theit own way; yet surprise surprise they still here.

Cheers

EARTH

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 13, 2015 12:14

[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

The decision to remove the Runiwar flag was not easy. I personally apologize to all the players who are bothered and angry at it's removal. I wish we could have kept it. It was more work to remove it than keeping it. The main reasons for removing it are below.

1) The flag is associated with talone and it's website which we do not want to promote anymore due to his attitude, behavior and language.
2) Talone person and topic have been a major source of conflict in chat. We do not want to emphasize anything related to him, including the flag.

In the future, clans & custom flags will be allowed. We will not prevent to bring back the Runiwar but as of today, we keep our decision of removing the flag.
Again, we are sorry for all the players who feel that it is unfair to them. Our decision is motivated by protecting the community from conflicts related to Talone.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 13, 2015 12:24

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
olegko-by

olegko-by

xavi wrote: Our decision is motivated by protecting the community from conflicts related to Talone.

Now i see that Talone is right about you. You do not understand what you're doing. By removing the flag, you're not reduced the conflict, but on the contrary - you made the conflict even further and more public. Now you involve more people to your personal conflict with Talone.

When you remove the flag you make conflicts more active, you make players less happy, and you make talone more right in players minds.

You confirm his thesis that you are behaving like a dictator who does not think about the consequences, and is guided only by his personal ambitions

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 13, 2015 12:47

[Avatar]
earth

[Avatar]
earth

olegko-by Why would the owners of the game link to a site that was negative towards their product and threaten with negative campaign (which you influenced by it would seem) if all their ideas are not taken on board. Talone is obviously bruised he no longer gets paid for his early support.

See Volf suggestion above, also if I understood Xavi's post in future their maybe a a clan feature.

Runiwar does not have any privileges above wider community, and I am sure you not read my post too, as that was fact based.

EARTH

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 13, 2015 12:52

Killem all

Killem all

xavi wrote:

1) The flag is associated with talone and it's website which we do not want to promote anymore due to his attitude, behavior and language.

You don't understand that Runiwar don't need promotion from you because the best promotion for this site is very usefull texts about Uniwar. So every player find Runiwar in Google very easy.

So runiwar flag is not privilege for the site but the opportunity for players to play under the flag they like.

So now you punish not Runiwar sait but you punish Uniwar players, and at the end you're punishing your game by depriving players of the possibility to play under the flag they like.

-bug-

-bug-

Why did not you ask us? Return the flag. Your arguments you can solve by other way.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 13, 2015 15:15

kriptograph

kriptograph

What going wrong?
My teammember's flag did change in the tournament game. Now im come in this thread.
I disagree this idea. Issue talone and dev's is private matter. Talone take penalty. Questions was end and closed.
When i did win runiwar players i did have HONOR! They is powerful players. Talone's website is great library to study UniWar.
im know, clans and leagues made in future. Very long-long future
But now we have big communyty of russians players.
Deleting flag of runiwar looks like a sanctions vs russian players.
Of course, bepa is great trol. Now no talone in chat. But what we see? She is continue provokate in chat. She write in alcoholic intoxication and nobody cannot stop her.
Stopping of trols is matter of moderators. I did write Simsverd about sancions vs russians. He disagree with me. Now i see, he is mistake
What next? Special rating system for russians?
Why devs dont start polling about flags? Unilateral order to delete russians community flag is bad idea!
A.Buendia

A.Buendia

I already left Uniwar but later I saw discussion on runiwar and I found this topic.

xavi wrote:It was more work to remove it than keeping it.

That really made me smile. You won't be able to improve your game until you'll learn how to solve conflicts. Hatred will lead you nowhere.
[Avatar]
volf

[Avatar]
volf

@kriptograph: clans and leagues may be a bit closer than you realize I stand by my proposal, I think it is a good one and a wise move. A group is defined by their leader. Choose a new leader, its really quite a simple idea. Also you say its a private matter between devs and Talone but Talone took it public SOOO many times. Devs and mods tried to work things out behind the scenes but Talone wouldnt here of it. Talone is your problem. Solve that and you'll be good to go!
kriptograph

kriptograph

I didnt talk about talon. I did talk about community.
[Avatar]
volf

[Avatar]
volf

After my winky face I was adressing everyone not you in particular
cytivrat

cytivrat

Oh, I just recalled, maybe not everyone remembers this, but originally Talone used to have Belorus flag and then switched to Nepal and used both of them for quite a long time. So both of these flags are associated with Talone, lets remove them from the game and force people using those flags use something else. Does it sounds rediculous? Because it really is. In the same way as removing community flag because you decided to ban somebody from that community. No one forced you to add that flag to the game (Did Talone hire some people to find you and force you to add the flag or they would have killed you? I suppose not), you could easily deny adding that flag until you have clans feature implemented. But removing that flag after it was in the game for a year or two and plenty of people were using it and at least 99% of those people didn't do anything wrong to you and your game doesn't make any sense. You can ban Talone if you like, ban every of his accounts, ban by ip or by device. But why should I wait for some feature implemeted to start using something that I could use a week ago? And you think that different people from different countries who used that flag should be happy after this?
At first you reduced number of finished games stored in the account from 20 to 5 and I used to have some nice games there which I was proud of, now you are removing the flag. What will be removed next? On my opinion, that's not the way how game creator should treat players when they did nothing wrong to you and didn't violate any part of your ToS.
[Avatar]
earth

[Avatar]
earth

I thought as much, Xavi to be aware Talone did private mail to all on runiwar to post on this thread.

Interesting that of all these members, yet only a handful bother to write, hopefully this thead ends here now.

Cheers

Earth
jonny3D

jonny3D

Excuse me, why do you judge a lot of people on the private opinion of one person?
It's like throwing a nuclear bomb on the country because of the remarks of one man!
WolfCat

WolfCat

I totally agree Talone's manners are not the world's finest
But Talone is just one person, while there are a lot of good players playing currently under runiwar flag with undisputed reputation!
If you feel that Talone harms the game - ban Talone, but not runiwar as a whole
Forum Index » Bug Reports