[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
My flag keeps changing to uniwar default one
Forum Index » Bug Reports
[Avatar]
earth

[Avatar]
earth

No other group has such privileges, also read earlier posts why I believe the flag should have been moved too. There is a Russian flag of course, so its nonsense about sanction on Russian players.

Majority of people will not have seen what has been going on behind the scenes, I suspect what been made public is just the tip of the iceberg with regards to this individual.

I don't think Xavi is judging anyone by the way, his made a decision that for now he clearly feels is the right one for his product, and the individual in question has a goal to try and create as many issues aa possible for the owners and developers.

For example why would you link to a site that insults your product, do you see Apple advertising Android and Windows in their products; I think not.

Also in future I read above that clans maybe introduced on an equal basis.

Cheers Earth

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Dec 14, 2015 10:02

B TaHke BouH

B TaHke BouH

Runiwar is a great support for Uniwar. The developers make the big mistake of removing the flag Runiwara with the game. The game is full of people who use this site,so why not show the flag?The developers hope you come to your senses and my expectations...
la_fay

la_fay

Haven't played the game for about 6 months. Decided to start playing again about week ago and... surprise
Too bad, not a good way for development.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 14, 2015 13:57

fobos_rus

fobos_rus

jonny3D wrote:Excuse me, why do you judge a lot of people on the private opinion of one person?
It's like throwing a nuclear bomb on the country because of the remarks of one man!

It's a good comparison, man!

Furthermore, droping a bomb because of the remarks - very bad idea ((
la_fay

la_fay

Btw. There are a lot of very well balanced maps in Uniwar created by Talone. Do you consider to remove them? They still reminds about Talone. These maps, translation, tourneys, learning materials, popularization etc. All these is still his contribution into the Game.
devilkid

devilkid

I apologize, I didn't read the previous messages so, maybe, I will repeat somebody. I didn't read because I don't know English, and now I use the electronic translator. And I want to tell here that: I got to Uniwar thanks to Runiwar, and I don't want to play under other flag. In one structure so don't fight against opposition if, of course, you consider Runiwar opposition. Not really beautiful course.
Leonid-Leev

Leonid-Leev

iGhost698

iGhost698

Seriously...
Remove a flag to stop chat conflicts. Fascinating! Let's remove all languages except english so everyone could understand anyone talkings!!!

PS Honestly, I DID think devs use logic in their decisions...
stranger4

stranger4

Hey, a lot of players that want to keep runiwar flag!
dougman4

dougman4

I encourage all runiwar players to change their flags to the Bangladesh flag, which is most similar to what we had.

Non-runiwar players misunderstand what runiwar was. Mostly it was a loose affiliation of Russian speaking players. Because of collaboration and training they played better than average.

Anybody could have done similar, but no one did. Tearing down initiative is deplorable behavior. Anybody can criticize. Few can create. In this world we are too quick to hate.

This action should not have happened without warning. There should've been another flag already provided that we were automatically switched to.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 15, 2015 03:12

dougman4

dougman4

I had no interaction with Talone since flying the runiwar flag a year or two ago. Most runiwar players similarly had minimal contact with Talone. What runiwar is is a loose connection of mostly Russian speaking players that network among themselves.

Talone built something greater than himself. Punishing Russian speaking players smacks dangerously close to discrimination. My involvement has less to do with Talone (though the club would not have existed without his nurturing) and more to do with wanting kinship with talented Russian speaking players. What just happened here is ham handling of the Russians players through no fault of their own. That the developers allowed runiwar to occur in the first place means they have skin in it and this should've been handled in a more sensitive manner.

Keep in mind Russians have long dominated the tournament chess world. It should be no surprise that they should continue to have success in this strategy game. Rather than knock them, perhaps the rest of the uniwar community should have come up with their own clans or clubs.

This now starts to resemble unilateralism and petty fighting and loses sight of the greater good of the game. Surely the developers could've communicated with the runiwar players in advance and a compromise reached. Having our flag changed without notice is simply not something that should've happened.
[Avatar]
earth

[Avatar]
earth

Doug

See my posts above, no one is punishing Russian players, get real please, Russian flag is still there !
Das_z

Das_z

earth wrote:No other group has such privileges, also read earlier posts why I believe the flag should have been moved too. There is a Russian flag of course, so its nonsense about sanction on Russian players.

Majority of people will not have seen what has been going on behind the scenes, I suspect what been made public is just the tip of the iceberg with regards to this individual.

I don't think Xavi is judging anyone by the way, his made a decision that for now he clearly feels is the right one for his product, and the individual in question has a goal to try and create as many issues aa possible for the owners and developers.

For example why would you link to a site that insults your product, do you see Apple advertising Android and Windows in their products; I think not.

Also in future I read above that clans maybe introduced on an equal basis.

Cheers Earth

The game has no community except runiwar. And prohibit flag single player community, at least short-sighted.
Nowhere else on the Internet there is no more data about the game than runiwar.ru.
fobos_rus

fobos_rus

earth wrote:Doug

See my posts above, no one is punishing Russian players, get real please, Russian flag is still there !

Runiwar community this is not community only russian players.
I'm sorry, that you don't understand it

In Runiwar community many players of Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan and another country.
They don't united for politic map country, but they united in our forum, because they Russian speaking.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 15, 2015 10:01

unikz

unikz

DAZ wrote:
The game has no community except runiwar. And prohibit flag single player community, at least short-sighted.
Nowhere else on the Internet there is no more data about the game than runiwar.ru.

To Daz

There are many other community, what make you think that Runiwar is THE ONLY Community?

There are chinese community with a name CHN in front of players name, also there are many small but active communities. None of the communities make noise and demand like your community do.
If there are no special flags for those communities, to be fair, then why are your Runiwar community so Special???????????????????????

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 15, 2015 10:46

Forum Index » Bug Reports