[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
First impression
Forum Index » General Discussion
amidama

amidama

Hello. I just got all victories to get access to the forum!
And I wanted to say a lot of different things, so i will just call it first impression topic.

Ive finished campaign on hard. most missions are very easy, but 7 and20 are much harder to finish. especialy mission 7, its nearly impossible and its the beginning! Probably it has something to do with last mariner nerf? But seriously, mission 7 alone gave me the most problems in the campaign. Mission 20 is literally impossible to pass without cheating and putting tanks (or teleporting mechs) in front as a bait for ships. Person would not ever spend all their ships attacking slow and well armored tanks, but AI does. The rest of missions are very easy even on hard.

Ranked games. Half of my game list is infected with people who done few turns and then the dissapear. Now i will have to wait for 3 days to clear my game list. Its awfull.

Game usually last for 30 turns, with 24h limit it could last for month. A few games per month? thats really dissapointing.

In online list i have 12 victories, but above there is a W:5, i guess its 5 victories. Why is it so?

Can i have ranked games wirh bot? (looks like free rating for me. but is absolutely dumm)

Chat require 1700 rating. its like a few months of playing with problems listed above!
So i cant talk with people to try to find those who will not dont just a turn per day.
And forum isnt awailable before 5 wins either.
Are you collecting people who dont need to speak, and throwing away everyone else? hehe
Ah yeah, no talking in private chat before email validation is another thing like that.
absolutely evrrything in this game is designed to stop people from speaking!

Balance
Titans will absolutely sure win on a big map with lots of empty bases because of teleport.
Titans will win for sure on a small maps with lots of mountains and roads because their artilery has bigger range.
Titans will lose on a open map because their plasma has just 1 repair.
In short titans win or lose depends on a map, and not much on everything else as for me.

sapiens are just for comparing other races to it
Why people talk about mariners on mountains but not mechs on mountains? mechs are better by stats

Khraleans are cool! and their plague is the best! absolutely love it.
and garuda, and pinzer, and x3 healer infector.

Where are any suicide units? aparently this game is based on SC, and sc had plenty of suicidal units. infected terrain, reaper, ghost with nuke

Hakumen
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Hello and welcome to the game !

when you advance you will face better players and the issue with players abandoning games are mostly an issue only in the start

Because of security and spam reasons we had to raise the limit to be able to chat to 1700. Hopefully we will find a way to remove this soon.

But if you are active i think you will advance pretty quck!

I will invite you to a casual game

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Welcome to the game! As Sims says above, you should get to 1700 quickly if you want to play any un ranked games with me feel free to send an invite
Forum Index » General Discussion