[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Forum Index » Bug Reports
bumbino

bumbino

I just updated to this version, and now the game won't work. It just goes to a black screen!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 01, 2012 14:22

Cx-CA

Cx-CA

I had same problem - followed solution from the other bug report "Subject: updated uniwar won't open on ipod touch OS 3.0"

Deleted the app in iTunes - then re-download and reinstall fixed the problem. When you re-download you basically buy the app again. iTunes remembers that you already paid for the app and allows you to download again at no charge.

Just make sure you remember your login name and password as that will have to be re-entered.

Note that both your user name and password can be read in the program (at least the prior version)... I don't remember how to access them - but they are there.
Anonymous

Anonymous
Also had black screen of death after updating today. Doing the re-download now, but this is not fun.
Anonymous

Anonymous
you don't need to delete the app from itunes. just remove uniwar from your iphone/ipod (hold down the icon until it jiggles, then press the x in the corner). then re-sync with itunes to add the app back. that basically puts a fresh copy of the game on your device. you'll lose any previous customized settings and campaign history.
Cx-CA

Cx-CA

Doing just the app delete on the iPhone was the first thing I tried - and it did not work - next step was the re-download, which did work...
rolando

rolando

It's weird some are experiencing this. We actually encountered this before submission and resolved the issue. We'll have to investigate how some of you are getting that problem.
lion37

lion37

I had the same problem as everyone is reporting.

On my iPhone 3G, as soon as I upgraded the app, it stopped working. I would just get a blank dark screen and ... nothing.

I removed it and then downloaded it again from the app store and its working 100% fine now.
Anonymous

Anonymous
Same problem here. Seems like really everyone has this problem. Reinstalling fixed the problem. But many people don't know this and will wait for a next update or just delete the game.

So I hope you can fix this bug and I hope we'll see soon an update with this fix. Otherwise many users will disappear. And then if you update, you can add Push . Push is made for games like this. I was dissapointed it wasn't in the 1.0.3 update.
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

Yes, push notification is part of the next update. Stay tuned...
brainiac

brainiac

mine still crashes (black screen) sometimes. i had to re-install the app which made it lose all my campaign progress. i had gotten to the sand castle as titans mission (14 maybe) and i don't want to play through the first 13 or so missions on hard again.

edit: deleting th app and re-installing it also causes all the game chat to be wiped blank. i need to say something in order to what has been said previously. the refresh button in the chat should come back.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 09, 2009 19:26

nlb149

nlb149

I've had to delete and reinstall 4 times now and its getting to be really annoying now. Is anyone else having this problem?
terri1

terri1

Every Online game I've played since this morning has automatically ended my turn without my doing anything more than looking at the map, seeing what my opponent has done, ready or not. Not a happy camper with this.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 11, 2009 14:43

Forum Index » Bug Reports