[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Пехота. Raising Corps
Forum Index » General Discussion
Makiavelly

Makiavelly

Posted idea to check : enable the infantry of all races , for an additional fee , to strengthen themselves in a certain direction . For example for a 100 credits to buy more defined arms . Machine gun : three attacks on the ground . Grenade : +3 attack against vehicles . And so on. Just allow the infantry to dig in and get two for the defense.

Для русских: Подаю идею на проверку: дать возможность пехоте всех рас, за дополнительную плату, усиливать себя в определенном направлении. Например за 100 кредитов докупать определенное вооружение. Пулемет: +3 атаки по земле. Гранатомет: +3 атаки против техники. И так далее. Так же дать возможность пехоте окапываться и получать +2 к защите.
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

if you want to put it as a new race, pls do it in new feature request, we currently have 6 races in the pool so far

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 22, 2016 14:25

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Don't base new races on one sole unit. That never works
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

and also, if you translate пехота, it means "infantry" in Russian. Idk if my Russian friend considers the translation right tho (no, I'm serious, I have a Russian friend)

All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Makiavelly

Makiavelly

LkASr wrote:and also, if you translate пехота, it means "infantry" in Russian. Idk if my Russian friend considers the translation right tho (no, I'm serious, I have a Russian friend)

Sorry my bad english
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Makiavelly wrote:
  LkASr wrote:and also, if you translate пехота, it means "infantry" in Russian. Idk if my Russian friend considers the translation right tho (no, I'm serious, I have a Russian friend)

Sorry my bad english

it's fine, any good enough english is understandable. It isn't that bad tho

Forum Index » General Discussion