[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Plasma hex occupied obscured;
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

First picture is impossible to tell which plasma is on a base and which is on medical tile

On this second picture, zoomed out it is hard to tell which plasma is on dune, which is on base, and which is on plains

In the third picture the highlighted plasma is on dunes. Tough to tell from afar. But it's easy to tell up close really. At least on this tile set.

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at Mar 15, 2016 13:57

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

I can't get the images to show up

Edit: finally got it. So that's the problem for me. You can back out and check the map .. But it can be a chore to say the least... Trying to match up tile to tile on a big map

I thought an opposing plasma was on a neutral base one time and was real sad when it healed 3 the next turn. Easy to miss if you aren't looking for it. Pain to ID even if you are

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 15, 2016 14:02

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

So would like if there was an easy way to see what hex a unit is on. Like if you highlighted the unit the hex could pop up somewhere in the UI
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

How about a mini version of the hex appears next to the tile?
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

What if the selected unit flashed. E.g. off 0.2 sec on 0.8 sec. That might be to hectic but you get the idea.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

I like both of those suggestions. They could be toggle able options ... But I could def see it being useful.

Buried underlings getting lost is another big one
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

What about if we make the selected unit blinking ?

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

That would help, but for some reason whenever I'm bugs I'm color matched to the map (making finding my own burried even harder than normal)

Could you make an option to cycle through units with remaining actions so that we have an easier time finding lost bugs?

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
drumstep

drumstep

Unit cycle would be nice. I once had a game where I buried red underling under orange underling, on a swamp tile on a Mars theme map. Just try finding that lol.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

TheDragon wrote:That would help, but for some reason whenever I'm bugs I'm color matched to the map (making finding my own burried even harder than normal)

Could you make an option to cycle through units with remaining actions so that we have an easier time finding lost bugs?

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

xavi wrote:What about if we make the selected unit blinking ?

That would be perfect. I feel like that might hurt the aesthetics some so maybe it could be a toggle that defaults off?

Alternatively is it possible to give a selected unit some degree of transparency?
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I've often wondered why the units in the list of unmoved units on turn end isn't clickable. You could also split out buried underlings from surface ones. Not so helpful for planning unless you've got undo but at least you could find everything easily before you end your turn.
Forum Index » New Feature Request