[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Mirror Round-Robin
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Gr8M8

Gr8M8

Hello, just writing this hoping future round-robin tournaments have mirrored matches. Why? Poor matchups can ruin your chances of going anywhere.

It may look like i'm whining but here what happened to me:
Before the 4th round of awakening of a warrior started, I tested lots of matchups, and these were the conclusions i got for that map:
- 2nd player has some advantage.
- Unless the Sapiens player is a total newbie, Sapiens always beat Titans.
- Khraleans have a big advantage over Sapiens, but if the Sapiens player is good and the Khraleans one is not, he may still have a chance.
All of this conclusions were gotten after playing with 1850+ players (including a 2000 and a 2300 one)

What did i get for tourney:
Titans (me) vs Sapiens
Khraleans vs Sapiens (me)

And what did i knew even before starting the games? I would be destroyed by Sapiens and probably lose against Khraleans.

So this means that thanks to poor matchups some players must be removed from the tournaments?
And these are my arguments to make round-robin mirrored, that way, even if I got an unfair matchup, my opponent would get one too, making everything unfair.

P.S. About the games: Lost miserably against sapiens. Tried to rush as i knew I was going to lose if I build-up, and things went wrong. The game agains Khraleans haven't finished yet, probably because my opponent isn't that good. Anyway, he has a wyrm protected by a infector, so there's nothing I can do there.
Gr8M8

Gr8M8

Update: Destroyed against Khraleans, map is too small to be able to counter wyrms.
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

do you spam helicopters?

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
Forum Index » New Feature Request