[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
1.8.95 submitted in BETA to Google Play
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

The green has been tweaked down and is now blinking faster based on player feedback. Please keep in mind that the main goal is to attract attention on your units when entering a game and also being able to identify more clearly which units have taken their turn WITHOUT darkening them. We will tweak futher the FX if needed in the future.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
WormDog

[Avatar]
WormDog

How about instead a more subtle highlight?
Thanks
ttdanimal

ttdanimal

I'm sorry, but it's quite distracting. Very difficult to take in a whole board and see the position. To see all the units and terrains and devise overall strategic approaches. It focuses everything on individual units.
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

How about you put an an option to not have the green blinker on in the settings? So that players can choose between either.
Vogon Jeltz

Vogon Jeltz

I find blinking green very annoying. It distracts me so that I cannot think
What was wrong with darkening units when moved?
Abie

Abie

The blinking is terrible. I agree. I cannot stand it. It should be an option or a setting. But not a requirement or something.
drumstep

drumstep

I don't really mind the green one way or the other, but something I noticed that no one else has pointed out is the turn playbacks. Now that units are not darkened after moving it is impossible to tell in the playback which units have already moved. Not usually an issue but I did almost think my teammate forgot to use his Walker in one game.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 24, 2016 07:22

nindatana

nindatana

I find the blinking green distracting too. How about a button we can tap on demand, "show units with moves remaining"? ...actually a new button isnt great, because it would steal screen space. How about double tap in black space outside map to to turn it on, and again for off?
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates