[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Units glowing green
Forum Index » Bug Reports
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I hadn't spotted the option to have a green dot instead of glowing units. I prefer that but didn't realise it was an option till I read the post on the uniwar main page.
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

I agree that many new stuff comes out without the best of explanations behind it. Ideally posting about it in forums is best way (as the chats get filled with other stuff)

Perhaps some admin messages in game with a redirect to the forum post about updates when xavi does major updates would be a nice thing?

(or the mods try to post a forum link in each chat room would also be good)

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

odd forum bug replying to different thread and it posted on this one....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 01, 2016 11:45

Teams (Members)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
nindatana

nindatana

wookieontheweb wrote:I hadn't spotted the option to have a green dot instead of glowing units. I prefer that but didn't realise it was an option till I read the post on the uniwar main page.

Where is glowing dot option? I only see checkbox for on/off under (home)>>settings.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

nindatana wrote:
  wookieontheweb wrote:I hadn't spotted the option to have a green dot instead of glowing units. I prefer that but didn't realise it was an option till I read the post on the uniwar main page.

Where is glowing dot option? I only see checkbox for on/off under (home)>>settings.

If you turn glowing off then the dot appears instead
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

should be a glow/dot option not an on/off option, confusing for many

Teams (Members)
nindatana

nindatana

Duaneski wrote:
  nindatana wrote:

If you turn glowing off then the dot appears instead

Thanks!
Forum Index » Bug Reports