[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Very minor UI bug with marauder
Forum Index » Bug Reports
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

On the Android version. If you have a damaged marauder on a normal tile e.g 5 health and you do nothing with it. When you end your turn it shows +1 health, but the marauder actually gets +2 because it still had both its moves remaining. If your marauder is next to an engineer then it shows +2 rather than +4. In all cases of this bug the amount of health gained by the marauder is correct, but the UI is only showing the the health from 1 action.

drumstep

drumstep

What is happening is that the game is treating unused units as if they are taking their turn with the heal action. What this means is that there are actually two +1 icons in rapid succession instead of a +2 icon. I think if you try you can notice.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 24, 2016 07:59

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I understand and agree that is exactly what is happening but you don't see +1 followed by +1 in quick succession you just see a single +1, then the turn ends.

Assuming they are happening on top of each other you could simply move the start position of the 2nd +1 to the right by a few pixels and that would make it obvious.

What I think is happening is the first action has no ui only the 2nd action is showing. Which is why you only see a single +1 then the health jumps by +2
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

it's the only unit (currently) with 2 moves. I think the game just checks to see if unused move and gives a +heal on it. If ya think about it it's nice that you don't have to manually do that for all units.

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

@wookieontheweb: Thank you for reporting this issue with a GREAT explanation. It will be fixed in the next client update (1.9.x)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 25, 2016 22:39

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I checked the latest Android version 1.9.9 and this bug is still present.
Forum Index » Bug Reports