[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Most Unbalanced Things in Uniwars
Forum Index » General Discussion
What is the most unbalanced thing in Wniwars
Races 0% [ 0 ]
Units 0% [ 0 ]
Maps 86% [ 12 ]
Features of the game 14% [ 2 ]
Other 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14
[Avatar]
Edisontrent7

[Avatar]
Edisontrent7

We should collect user's opinions on the most unbalanced things in uniwars.

Once you vote, post a reply to specify what individual race, unit, map, game feature, or something else that you are talking about, and describe why it is unfair

RACES:
UNITS:
MAPS:
FEATURES:
OTHER:

Since when did we have Racecars with machine guns?
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Every balancing effort possible can be undone with a poorly made map
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

Maps. But that is something that we the community can make an effort to fix. We now have a forum for reporting maps that have balance issues (for either 1v1 or teams) and actions to downvote, discuss, and if possible fix and upvote the fixed version.

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
Abie

Abie

I think without a doubt its the maps. There are so many maps that are outright unbalanced.
[Avatar]
Neiko

[Avatar]
Neiko

To add onto the replies of others, one thing about maps is that unit balance has changed a few times over the years. So a map that WAS balanced using the old unit statistics may no longer be balanced. Personally I'm unsure of how to handle that, since off the bat an idea would be to un-rank all maps until they are re-voted on. This has flaws with the most popular maps being the only ones that may go back into the ranked pool, and not so much balanced maps (among other flaws as well).

In game name is the same as here "Neiko".
Long time Starcraft/Advance wars player before coming to Uniwar. I also try to make balanced maps, so feel free to check out my maps in game and provide me feedback
Forum Index » General Discussion