[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Skull Valley 2
Forum Index » User Generated Maps
drumstep

drumstep

Hello everyone. As part of the initiative to clean up the rated map pool I have published a fixed version of the map Skull Valley. The only change was to the position of the base owned at the start so that blue krahls no longer have a way to stop red's initial base capture. If you get a chance please downvote the original Skull Valley and upvote Skull Valley 2 as a replacement.
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

Hey hawian is still active. Did you try to message him?

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
drumstep

drumstep

Thanks for letting me know he was still active. I sent him a pm but haven't gotten a response. I did credit him in the description but I told him if he wanted to remake it himself I would delete my version.
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

Give an update if you hear from him. I personally like to keep original authors if possible or credit them if no longer active or able to post a corrected version.

...Some day, some century down the road we can donate unicredits and map tokens to those that need them to post revised corrected maps. Until then....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 18, 2016 15:18

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
Forum Index » User Generated Maps