[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Power symbol next to some maps
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I was looking at an opponent's profile and their favourite maps and spotted one that had a power symbol next to it. What does that mean? I've never seen it before but I might have not been looking.
E.g. BangAFishy - Ground Light Wars

I've now looked through a bunch of others too and seen it occasionally. ..but I forget who.
[Avatar]
Neiko

[Avatar]
Neiko

I see this on a few maps as well, including the one you said after searching for it in the custom game section. I did this by searching for the user "BangAFishy" and found a 6 player map by him, then going to their profile and checking the favorite maps. When I tried to add it to my favorites it says "You can not mark an inactive map as favorite". I am unsure what is considered an "Inactive" map though.

In game name is the same as here "Neiko".
Long time Starcraft/Advance wars player before coming to Uniwar. I also try to make balanced maps, so feel free to check out my maps in game and provide me feedback
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

And why can't you add inactive maps to your favorites, just because they fall out of favor over the months/years of uniwars??

@xavi?: ???

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
Forum Index » General Discussion