[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
New Hexes or Tiles.
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
Corrin

[Avatar]
Corrin

volf wrote:You make very good points about not affecting the balance of the game like new units. I like it. Bridge hex is a must. Some of these other ideas are pretty solid too. Water hexes are where we can do the most work. The ground hexes already have a lot of variety. Reef has been brought up before. You could play around with that idea. Saw in chat idea of swamp being navigable by ships with low mobility. I liked that idea. Keep em coming!

Thanks!
And I agree, a bridge hex would be invaluable.

どうぞよろしく。わたしはトビンです。おなまえは?
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

I thought of an idea about a terrain that you can actually build on, but it can only be a man made terrain:

Town/Province: +2,+2 to ground light

Passive Effect: none

Active Effect: You can build a man made terrain if a ground light sits above it.

Man Made Terrain: medical bay, base, and fortress

Restriction: Of course you can't build that thing for free! Materials costs money you know, but medical bay is actually free tho. Fortress costs 100 credits, Base costs 200 credits.

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

I like the fireemblem idea. The mines idea I actually first heard from xavi when we were chatting, he wants to be able to make some mines of something that can give credits without the need of a g.l capture. Because of this I think it's bound to be made sooner or later
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

LkASr wrote:I thought of an idea about a terrain that you can actually build on, but it can only be a man made terrain:

Town/Province: +2,+2 to ground light

Passive Effect: none

Active Effect: You can build a man made terrain if a ground light sits above it.

Man Made Terrain: medical bay, base, and fortress

Restriction: Of course you can't build that thing for free! Materials costs money you know, but medical bay is actually free tho. Fortress costs 100 credits, Base costs 200 credits.

I really like that idea too! I think we should opt bases out of the options just for fairness though . Maybe we can replace them with something else
[Avatar]
Corrin

[Avatar]
Corrin

Now all that's left is to summon Xavi.

どうぞよろしく。わたしはトビンです。おなまえは?
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

Sadly modifying terrain has always been ruled out by xavi. i think it's to do with the way the map data is stored. Maybe it could be implemented as some kind of buried unit though.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Forum Index » New Feature Request