[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Can An Attacking and Defending Unit Die Simultameously?
Forum Index » Guides & Tips
mdambra

mdambra

The answer is yes.

I've got two Walkers, each with one HP that kill each other when one attacks.

I think this is only possible with Walkers, Wyrms, and Batteries, since they have a high attack are low defense. It helps to put them on a forest to decrease their defense even more.

Has anyone ever done this before?? Share your screen shots.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 14, 2016 05:10

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

The Assimilator can kill loads of units in 1 go. Any Kharlean units on 1 health will get killed in the massive area effect of the Assimilator.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
mdambra

mdambra

I should have clarified. I meant, has anyone seen an attacker and defender both die simultaneously? You can definitely kill multiple units in one attack, but it's really hard for both the attacking and defending unit to both die. I had never seen it happen before I did the experiment above to force it to happen.
[Avatar]
Corrin

[Avatar]
Corrin

wookieontheweb wrote:The Assimilator can kill loads of units in 1 go. Any Kharlean units on 1 health will get killed in the massive area effect of the Assimilator.

Beat me to it.

どうぞよろしく。わたしはトビンです。おなまえは?
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

mdambra wrote:I should have clarified. I meant, has anyone seen an attacker and defender both die simultaneously? You can definitely kill multiple units in one attack, but it's really hard for both the attacking and defending unit to both die. I had never seen it happen before I did the experiment above to force it to happen.

I think the answer is still yes. The most obvious example would be 2 low health tanks both fighting in forest. They both get -3 to defence but no effect to attack, though you might need some help from the RNG to actually get the desired effect. Boats are also in the ranged category with Walkers etc

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

a wize attacker shouldn't make an even exchange sacrifice unless they were gaining favorable position. many times I've had the option but only occasionally taken it.

Now sacrificing a low point unit for a high, that I'll take any day.

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

I confirm that it is possible to have to both the attacker & the defender dying in the attack. It happens not frequently but it does happen.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
Forum Index » Guides & Tips