[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
1.9.42 Available on all AppStores
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

More bug fixes
3 new IAP:
- gift to friend
- change player color
- change opponent color.

The version is LIVE on all platforms Google Play, Amazon, iTunes/Apple AppStore since Sunday Morning.
It took less than 10 hours to be approved by Apple.

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Nov 15, 2016 08:14

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
Little Omar

Little Omar

I updated to 1.9.42 and now Uniwar keeps crashing on launch EVERY TIME. If I delete the app and reinstall, it will launch, and I can change account settings, or view help. But if log in to play online, my game list loads (I can tell it is up-to-date as the games awaiting my turn keeps growing) for literally less than a second and the app crashes. I have tried at least 7 or 8 times, different combinations of deleting/restarting phone/first actions on launch, etc.

Sadly I am missing my turns in many ranked games.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

1.9.42 : Game crash when trying to open an ad-link
1.9.43 is soon in the Appstore. Meanwhile max games are temporarily increased and timelimit increased to prevent skip/kick until new version is awailable

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
volf

[Avatar]
volf

I think I have a minor but annoying bug. The colors in team games have been shifted. Current tournament on sherrif's desert has white as player 6 in one game and player 5 in another. This can play a role when trying to determine where opponents races are in fow. I go to map see where colors are then look at opponents races and colors and can now determine if the K player is North or South just as an example.
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

volf wrote:I think I have a minor but annoying bug. The colors in team games have been shifted. Current tournament on sherrif's desert has white as player 6 in one game and player 5 in another. This can play a role when trying to determine where opponents races are in fow. I go to map see where colors are then look at opponents races and colors and can now determine if the K player is North or South just as an example.

will start to get crazy with choose your or opponants colors. You will no longer be able to count on default team color schemes. You'll have to think.

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
volf

[Avatar]
volf

Nevermind...
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates