[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Can't create ranked match and none to join
Forum Index » General Discussion
Guernsey Boy

Guernsey Boy

I just tried to create a game via custom setup but the option to make it ranked was unavailable.

Also can't join any ranked games as there are none listed.

Been playing UniWar for a long time and have never seen either of these problems.

Why is this happening?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 19, 2016 15:24

medricel

medricel

Obvious question: Are you using a ranked map to make your game? The option to make a game ranked is only available if the map has enough votes to give it the yellow star of ranked-ness.
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

it is a REGRESSION. I just noticed that a bug prevents the creation of CUSTOM RANKED game when a seat is left empty. I am fixing it right & deploying the fix immediately...

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
T777

T777

Ranked custom team games still don't work and haven't for an inexcusable amount of time. Can you please fix this soon?
[Avatar]
wumbodin

[Avatar]
wumbodin

T777 wrote:Ranked custom team games still don't work and haven't for an inexcusable amount of time. Can you please fix this soon?

Dont worry xavi already on it

I wumbo. You wumbo. He- she- me... wumbo. Wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, dude
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

It was fixed around October 20 possibly the same day it was reported. I am not aware of any issue affecting RANKED games since October. If you think that there is something wrong, then please explain carefully the issue with the steps to reproduce. It is possible that your "issue" is in fact the normal behavior of ranked games. For example, you can ONLY create ranked games
* if you use a RATED game
* if you do not use linked accounts
* if your score is lower than 1700 if you use bot
* if your score is lower than 2000 (this number will be reduce in the next update)

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
T777

T777

Thanks for the reply. I create a random team game, use a rated map, select the ranked option, create the game and it's unrated. I will address your conditions:

* if you use a RATED game

If you mean a rated map, yes it was, with the rated option selected.

* if you do not use linked accounts

Does this mean using iOS and Android devices or two devices? I use multiple devices, but I use the same account. If so, and it detects this, and the game gets created unrated, can't you disable the rated check box and display why it's disabled?

* if your score is lower than 1700 if you use bot

Not using bots

* if your score is lower than 2000 (this number will be reduce in the next update.

Map score or my rating? Again, can't this be detected and the option disabled?
T777

T777

There is a message in chat that says, "The game has been forced to unrated because teams are not persistent." Why can't this be flagged before the game is created? And I see no option to select persistent teams.
T777

T777

Any update on this?
[Avatar]
wumbodin

[Avatar]
wumbodin

T777 wrote:There is a message in chat that says, "The game has been forced to unrated because teams are not persistent." Why can't this be flagged before the game is created? And I see no option to select persistent teams.

This issue happen because the first player that joining your team game is not in team with the second player that joining. I suggest you simply create duo random that will be easy. If you still want to play custom ranked then always checking your enemy before starting if they not in the same team than kick them.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 09, 2017 14:45

I wumbo. You wumbo. He- she- me... wumbo. Wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, dude
Forum Index » General Discussion