[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Uniwar Mafia/Werewolf rules and roles!
Forum Index » General Discussion
Game MVP
San6g8 17% [ 1 ]
Sniggih 17% [ 1 ]
DopeDealer 67% [ 4 ]
Coldswing 0% [ 0 ]
Teku023 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Rules:
-Please do not disclose your alignment or role after you die !!
-please keep all game related communications in the basement (or VIA PM).
- You may not under any circumstance disclose a picture or proof of an official game communication from me (the narrator) to another player.

Mafia or werewolf is a party game that we can play online using chat or PMs.

Once we have a group of 7+ players, I will randomly assign alignments and or roles to each player. These identities Should remain a secret. A player may state their identity but they can not submit my PM in a picture as proof. Other players will have the opportunity to lie and deceive. So choose whether to state your identity or not wisely.

The game is broken into two phases. Daytime and night time. We will play these shifts out over 24 hour periods, alternating days and nights.

So day one will start on a night. Players will have 24 hours to complete night tasks. Then we will switch to daylight.

During night time: the khralean players (the mafia) submit via PM to me who they want to kill. This is kept secret from all other players. I will introduce the two khrals to each other, and they must decide together who to kill. ALL VIA PM or secret game chat

Next the assimilator must tell me who he wants to identity as khralean sapien or Titan. I will tell him. All via PM

Next the mecha2 must ask to run calculations on a player. I will give him the results. ALL VIA PM

Next the engineer must tell me who he wants to protect. (He may choose himself). ALL VIA PM

The vigilante may choose to kill or not VIA PM.

And that is it for the night time phase. It is all done in secret. Only some of the results will be revealed during the daylight by the narrator (if someone dies, for instance. Assimilator results are not shared publicly. )

No pictures of PM results are to be shared with other players. This is all diplomacy and deceit

DAYLIGHT:
When day breaks I will narrate any events from overnight. I will state who is still alive and who has died. If someone was saved from dying, that is included.

If you died overnight then the game is over for you. In the future we may have a resurrection role. But in game one there is not.

ALL surviving players then discuss in open chat who they want to lynch. One player is chosen per day by popular vote to be executed. The idea is to try to identify the khraleans and kill them. Only by doing so can the saps / Titans win.

Someone must initiate the vote to take place. The vote must be completed before we can move on to the next night. Players should speak to each other in chat, and when they vote it would help a great deal if you put @Duaneski: and then your vote so I can not miss any votes. Each player gets one vote. Ties will be broken randomly by me.

-----

Alignments:

Sapiens/Titans : the innocents in this game, trying to survive.

Khraleans: the evil scourge, infectedmarines strike at night slowly decimating the sapien town.

-----

Sapien/Titan Roles:

Marine: this player has no additional abilities.

Engineer: this player may choose one player to protect each night. If that player is selected by the khraleans, they will survive.

Mecha2 - running advanced calculations, the mecha2 is able to attempt to learn the role of other players at night. The mecha2 is given a probability, but it is never 100% certain. *more info below.

Marauder - a vigilante sapien, the marauder may choose to kill a player at night. The marauder may only take this action twice for the game's duration.

Battery - if the battery would be lynched, he chooses a target to fire a salvo at, killing one player, before he dies.

Mecha: this player must use a word or phrase every day. Failure to comply results in the mecha self destructing. The phrase or word is provided by the narrator at the start of the game.

Assimilator: this is the detective of our game. The assimilator may choose one player and have their ALIGNMENT revealed to him, with 100% certainty.

-----

Mecha2 calculations:
Narrator rolls 1d6 to determine quality of calculation. Narrator then rolls 2d6 to determine if calculation is correct.
1d6:
1 uncertain
2 maybe
3-4 probable
5-6 near certain
2d6:
Uncertain: inaccurate result given on rolls of 2-8
Maybe: inaccurate result given on rolls of 2-6
Probable: inaccurate results given on rolls of 2-5
Near certain:
Inaccurate results given on rolls of 2-3

So for example: what role is duaneski?
Roll 1d6, get a 4. Roll 2d6 get 10.
Player is told: with probably certainty, Duaneski is the narrator (accurate)

If the 2d6 came up snake eyes it might say:
With probable certainty, Duaneski is the assimilator (inaccurate)

Okay!

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Nov 20, 2016 17:18

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Game to start Monday 11/7/16 at 0001 EST.

Narrator- Duaneski

PLAYERS:

Gr8M8
TheDragon
wumbodin
Angkor
Miamimoose
FARTnugget
Jade Hawk
DopeDealer
san6g8
Coldswing
DaKraK
sargeyoda
goliath_online
Sniggih
aiman72734
TheCero
Teku023

This message was edited 10 times. Last update was at Nov 07, 2016 02:14

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

So late Sunday evening or early Monday I will PM players their alignments / roles.

Once I get all of the players actions for the first night, hopefully before I hit the hay Monday night around 10pm EST- I will narrate the nights events and the daytime portion will start running. If all night actions aren't in to me by bedtime, then players will have until I wake up to submit actions.

(If they still aren't submitted by 0600 EST then their actions will be forfeited. If this happens a lot then will probably have to cancel the game :p but it should be easy so I don't foresee that really. )

So once I narrate the night time, then it's all in the players hands during the daylight day. They should discuss on the chat their thoughts on who to lynch and why. They must conduct a vote. Hopefully the vote is conducted by my bedtime and we can then get the night going.

We will adjust as needed depending on players availability. But I think we should be good . If we can go faster, maybe we will. This seems a good way to start.

Gr8M8

Gr8M8

I volunteer the Portuguese chat for this game, just don't let Sims know.
Jade Hawk

Jade Hawk

Nice one. You just baited it up. Sims DOES browse the forums you know.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

16 players
3 khral
2 mecha
2 engineers
1 assimilator
5 marines
1 marauder
1 battery
1 mecha2

Had a late joiner putting us at 17. So the final one is a mystery

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 07, 2016 02:14

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Daybreak 1:

Gr8m8 awoke that fateful morning, the sun rays beamed through his window, flashing across his eyes. He yawned, rolled back over, the sun now against his back. TheDragon, across the hall, slumbered pleasantly, dreaming of honeydew melons and a hammock on the beach. Wumbodin sat at the local watering hole, The Basement, waiting for his poached eggs and ham. Angkor mumbled in the kitchen, sweating from the heat of the ovens, "who orders poached eggs at The Basement at 6am?! I'll poach his egg!" Miamimoose sat behind the bar, owner and founder of The Basement, smirking about the thought of wumbodin's eventual "breakfast order."

Across town, FARTnugget held up a sign "D,O,A, for prez! Down with Sims!" Picketing alongside him Jade Hawk and DopeDealer both jeered at "the establishment" controlled by the generally beloved Lord Simsverd. san6g8 and Coldswing stood watch at the city hall doors, san6g8 turned to his Guard mate and said "is this for real? They want that lunatic D,O,A, in charge? Why not just put a khralean in office?!" They both laughed heartily at the idea. DaKraK stood against a tree near city hall, a toothpick hanging from his mouth. The early morning dew slowed his work as groundskeeper, so he sat back and enjoyed the morning sunlight.

Sargeyoda lay in his twin sized bed on the campus of Deadmonk U, staring longingly at his room mate goliath_online as he slept. Would he ever get a chance to tell goliath_online how he truly felt? Sniggih paced the halls of his office at Deadmonk U, today he would have to explain to the dean why over half of his class had :thumbdown his latest quiz. It was infuriating to him that these newbies had the power to vote on his work at all. At least he didn't have to clean the toilet after he had dropped that wyrm bomb in there.

TheCero, the dean of Deadmonk U, waited in his office. The clank clank clank of metallic balls as the ever popular desk pendulum clacked away, while TheCero thought about how it was fitting as soon he would bust Sniggih's balls in much the same manner. Teku023 leaned into his work, cussing the jackwad who had destroyed the toilet in the teacher's lounge. "How do you hit the handle and seat as much as the toilet?? And why isn't a teacher using the flush feature! Not a new feature?!"

All of their lives carried some amount of stress, some amount of love and uncertainty. All of their lives continued, but soon that would all change. This was the first day of the khralean insurrection. As each of these individual moments in time met up across space, they were all halted simultaneously by a blood curdling scream.

A crowd of sapiens stood around the remains of aiman72734. Talon wounds pierced the poor soul's flanks, and vicious bite marks scored the shriveled corpse along the arms and neck. The unmistakable marks of a khralean underling or perhaps an infectedmarine were clear to the gathered crowd. These attacks occurred from time to time and never caused much fanfare, as usually they occurred at the edge of town. This attack however occurred near the center of town, equidistant from The Basement, TheDragon's manor, Deadmonk U, and city hall. What really made the gaggle frightened, however, was the spread of military precision bullet holes in the victim's chest. The spread showed marine precision, and the through and through nature of the wound showed the wounds were caused by a sapien issue marine power rifle. There could be no mistake: there were infectedmarine lurking in the midst. No one was safe.
[Avatar]
Corrin

[Avatar]
Corrin

Such a wonderful game.. brings back memories.

どうぞよろしく。わたしはトビンです。おなまえは?
Jade Hawk

Jade Hawk

As the Moose himself would say: F'king love it!!!
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

During that first day, our intrepid villagers had met in The Basement. Frightened of the possibility of khraleans amongst them, they scattered to corners of the establishment in small groups, talking and conspiring amongst each other. A few souls stepped forward and suggested that maybe some action should be taken - someone should pay the ultimate price for the crime committed the night before. These voices fell on deaf ears, and no justice was visited that first day.

When dusk arrived, the entire group of acquaintances retired to TheDragon's manor together. It was a humid, hot night, with a red moon hanging in the night sky -like a warning that more blood would soon be spilled. The gate outside TheDragon manor harkened to an age gone by. Large stone pillars rose from the ground, 20 feet into the night sky. In between, cold rods of black iron, and atop the length of the impressive palisade were black iron spikes, daring an intruder to attempt to impregnate the fortress.

TheDragon knelt towards the retinal scanner, and with a quick *whir* his gates swung open before the throng. The group walked inside and down the path. The Manor stood before them in all its glory, a marvel of SapioTitan design. Vertical beams of shimmering silver gleamed like dripping blood in the crimson moonlight. The large tinted windows appeared black and bottomless. The walkway rose up to meet TheDragon's feet as he paced towards the entrance, and sunk into the earth behind teku023 as he brought up the rear of the group.

Once inside the group was shown to the guest bathrooms of the manor, the group split off into pairs of four into each of the guest bedrooms.

As it was late, and miamimoose had provided adequate, though not excessive, libations back at The Basement, the weary party was more than ready for sleep. They each drifted away to sleep.

But not all of them remained that way. The innocent sapien and Titan townsfolk were not aware of one shocking feature of the infected sapien: the ability to aerosolize a neurotoxin into their immediate area. In combat this ability was scarcely ever used in place of a power rifle or their imposing shoulder talons. As a result, the townsfolk would awake, heads throbbing, to a shocking realization.

Someone was missing.

Gr8M8, TheDragon, wumbodin, and Angkor awoke in their room, groaning and holding their temples. This scene played out very similarly in the room next door as miamimoose, FARTnugget, Jade Hawk, and DopeDealer rose from their afflicted slumber. Two doors down the same scene played out: goliath_online, Sniggih, TheCero, and Teku023 all awoke with their heads throbbing. In the final room, however, a somewhat different scene occurred.

San6g8, Coldswing, and DaKRaK all awoke in a similar fashion at about the same time. However, as their eyes adjusted to the soft blue hue emitted from the overhead plasma-lamp, they were greeted by an ominous sign: a tongue lay on the floor next to the fourth bed, where sargeyoda had been asleep earlier in the night. Across his bed was splattered blood as if a sapien's brachial artery had been pierced by a hollow needle, pressurized and then sprayed all over the bed as if it were a bed of roses. On the floor blood was puddled around the now speechless tongue. Coldswing and DaKraK jumped into one another's arms while san6g8 looked in horror, before bellowing a blood curdling scream.

The group, reunited and more wary of one another than ever before, eventually found sargeyoda's dismembered body, with the skull mounted upon an iron spike near the gatehouse. No marine power rifle had been used for this murder. But it had happened while all of our comrades were under one roof. The sanctuary of TheDragon Manor had proven to be a death trap for one more innocent. As Day broke for the second time in this tale, Our heroes and villains stood next to each other, some scheming at their next crime, and others wondering how they could possibly survive the nightmare.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Btw:

200 unicoins to the player I deem the best role player - both VIA PM and in the basement.

200 for the player who is the most active in getting people to vote.

And 200 for the game MVP as decided by a vote from everyone at the game's end!

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

***GAME UPDATE*** During the night, a distant neon blue glow of a Titan transport cruiser is seen in the distance approaching the town. As it gets closer to the town, smoke is seen emanating from the ship's fuselage. The ship is losing altitude too quickly - and in the distance falls to the ground. A distant rumble awakens our gallant heroes. The night lookout reports back to the group the strange occurrence and it is decided to send a search party to investigate the ship when day breaks.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Daybreak 3:

The previous day had held much open discussion regarding the possibility of electing an official deputy mayor, to proceed over the subject of guilt and innocence for our brave Unitownsfolk. Amid this discussion accusations were fired, like a walker launching a deadly salvo into the distance, however these salvos all missed their mark. At the end of the second day, still no one was brought to justice. But the townsfolk had decided that day 3 would be different.

A secret ballot was conducted. Reaching into the designated "voting hat," wumbodin pulled out two pieces of paper. One said "Angkor" and the other "dopedealer." "Really guys? This is it?" He sighed. Wumbodin then declared "Well, by the power of alphabetical order, Angkor wins the election, then."

Angkor the Benevolent was elected to become the first deputy mayor of the council of Justice.

Standing at the worn, stone steps of Town Hall, Angkor vowed "We will not stoop to wild accusations and unlawful lynching in the search for truth and justice! We must be better and prove to these foul creatures that we are the better species. That we are honest and good and fair!" The gathered crowd stood in shocked silence. This.... was not what they expected from their elected official. The crowd looked at one another and wondered "who voted for this idiot?"

Angkor, sensing the dissension, continued his statement. "These are truly troubled times. There will be free beer!"

The crowd roared with approval. "Who is the GENIUS that elected this visionary?!" Angkor's reign had begun as well as any could, given the state he has inherited.

Meanwhile, a faction of the sapien townsfolk, hoping against hope they hadn't included a khralean in their midst, set forth on a dangerous mission to request help from the nearby metropolis. Their actions would soon set in motion an unlikely rescue mission.

Next the townsfolk set to the task of trying to come up with a plan for how to weather the night without anyone dying a gruesome, khralean-related death. As a well lubricated san6g8 mumbled "I'll kill the whole ... *hiccup* ... bastards die!! Gun pow pow pow... but khraleans ... they can't kill because I'll kill them!!" Miamimoose nodded in approval. And then wondered how this genius mayor was going to pay him back for all the booze. "A problem for another day, I guess" Moose thought.

Discussion ensued. The brightest minds of the town eventually decided that they *might* be safest staying out in the open. Our heroes, in concert with their would be executioners, huddled underneath DaKraK's leaning tree out near city hall as the sun began to set. Lookouts were selected, and instructed to keep a safe distance between one another and between those who slept. It felt like a simple, surefire plan. And in fact, for the majority of the night the group rested with only a relatively slight amount of fear of being skewered to death, torn to pieces, and maybe cannibalized a little bit.

As early morning approached, the neon blue glow of a Titan transport cruiser could be seen in the distance approaching the town. As it floated closer to the town, smoke was seen emanating from its fuselage. Losing altitude too quickly, the distressed cruiser slammed into the terrain far to the north of the town. The northern night lookout, Coldswing, excitedly awoke the group.

It was not unanimous to send a search and rescue party immediately. But our benevolent mayor stood up from his frightened fetal position and stated plainly "**** you guys, they might have guns or something on that boat. Do I want to stay here with murdering khraleans or go check out a Titan ship that might have a police force or a frickin plasma or hell I'll settle for just getting shot to death at this point!"

Realizing that their deputy mayor was both serious and at least in part correct, TheCero, FARTnugget, Coldswing, san6g8, and miamimoose all volunteered to join him on the mission.

The motley crew strode forward, two power rifles amongst them, drink, and basic medical supplies all in tow. Leaving the town into the relative wilderness of the uniworld felt strange to the group. Wild khraleans were said to roam freely in the wooded areas and near the mountains. Children were told stories of buried infectors to keep them away from open sand. It was a strange time and only Angkor and Coldswing had ever been outside of city limits.

Warrily the group stayed on plains tiles for the duration of their hour long trek. Smoke rose from the wreckage, like a shining Polaris for them to follow to their salvation. No encounter occurred while traveling to the Cruiser.

As they approached the cruiser, underlings were seen at the front and rear of the ship! The creatures screeched out a fearsome warcry! San6g8 screeched like a frightened girl and dove behind Angkor. Angkor whipped out his little friend, leaned back, and sprayed hot, molten lead in the direction of the rear of the ship. One underling was hit in its thorax, and limped out of sight behind the cruiser. Miamimoose chased wildly after it, going for the kill. Meanwhile, the other rear underlings scurried away. At the front of the cruiser, the ship's main armament had Locked onto one of the cute little underlings. A beam of light flashed forward, momentarily blinding our ragtag adventurers. Moments later when their vision cleared, they could see the faint outline of a vaporized underling against the rock wall in front of the cruiser. Miamimoose walked out behind the ship, chewing on the renowned delicacy that is underling eyes. "Freshest is bestest!" He exclaimed.

At the rear of the party a soft groan was heard. San6g8 had caught an underling talon across his chest, and was bleeding out. "It was... buri..." San6g8 passed out from the blood loss. The creature reared back on its four hind legs and lept head first towards FARTnugget. FARTnugget swatted away the leading leg talons by swinging his luggage at the creature. The creature's trajectory was not impacted, however, and the underling proceeded to rip FARTnugget's head clean from his torso. The body stood for a second, like a Decorative fountain spraying confetti into the air, before slumping lifelessly to the ground. The vile underling chewed on the skull of its victim as it received two shots to its abdomen from miamimoose and Angkor.

Angkor then put his boot on the underlings ' head, aimed his rifle into its eyes, and squeezed the trigger. There wasn't any delicacy left for anyone to enjoy from that particular bug.

TheCero held pressure onto san6g8's wound. As the group wondered whether he would make it, a *pfffffffft* from the starboard portal was heard as it opened. Cheese and shinzom of arkm stepped out of the ship, shielding their eyes from the early morning sunlight. Seeing the blood pulling around their rescuers, they raced over to San6g8. They quickly gathered San6g8 and instructed the group to bring him on board to their medical bay.

The group climbed aboard. As shinzom of arkm worked to revive and stabilize San6g8, with Angkor at his side, the rest of the group was given a tour of the ship.

The dining area complete with a state of the art chef-mecha3, the medical bay, the target gallery for marksmanship, and the passenger seating area directly behind the cockpit. Cheese was proud to show the safety components of the ship and described in detail how they were never really at risk, despite the crash. He showed them the rear hangar with the deployment marauder. It was truly a beautiful ship.

Cheese also spoke of their mission "we received a distress signal from one of your unitownsfolk, and we were responding on behalf of the Anti Insurgent Strike Force. As it turns out, what you are experiencing is actually happening all across our nation. The AISF was recently deputized to help aide in the fight against our hidden enemy. We were en route to aide you, but our ship must have been sabotaged from one of the mechanics back at the metropolis."

News of a larger insurrection was frightening, but made our party feel less isolated and alone than they had previously.

San6g8 was stabilized and secured in the medical bay, and so the group was introduced to the pilot of the cruiser, and the ranking officer of the ship: aiman72734. The group stared in shock and disbelief.

"But.... you died?! Horribly. Disgustingly. It was a closed casket affair if ever there were such a thing...."

"Yeah those bastards really ripped me to shreds. Apparently they left my beautiful brain intact though. They just attached it to a new body, basically. I might not be AS sexy, but I can still fly your sorry asses back to town."

And so the medical marvel aiman72734 took off, as the others rested comfortably in the passenger seats.

Despite FARTnugget's untimely demise, things were REALLY looking up, for the first time in days. Help had arrived, they were flying in a Titan ship (as far as they knew Titans didn't even accept flight as a mode of transportation!). They had gotten to kill a couple underlings. And honestly, FARTnugget was something of a fartnugget, and the group wasn't too bummed about his absence anyway. All in all, this was really turning out nicely.

And honestly, it really was. Except, as it turns out, the fix that the crew had placed to the conversion coil was not what one would call "full proof." As the cruiser neared town, the power couplet exploded as an energy surge from the failed coil overwhelmed the critical engine component.

The ship listed hard to its left, aiman72734 brought the ship back hard to the right, before losing control of the ship as it spiraled towards Deadmonk U.

Now, let me tell you - that tour Cheese conducted? That wasn't ALL about bragging about their mecha3 Chef-bot, or showing off that they had a frickin marauder on board. It was also to let them know: sit here when we fly, and buckle your safety harness. Well, Angkor was not present for this little tutorial, and stood fearlessly at the arch between the cockpit and the rest of the passengers as the ship plummeted. Which, if you understand how inertia works - you know is not exactly a great plan.

The ship first clipped the side of Deadmonk U, rippling mortar and brick throughout the courtyard and launching the Xavier statue atop the building skyward. Milliseconds later the cruiser struck the earth, braking harshly from 750mph to 0mph in just about a second. Most of the crew let out a harsh groan as their chests were compressed sharply and snugly against their safety harnesses - like getting a signature hug from goliath_online. It was warm, cozy, if a tad painful.

Angkor, meanwhile, had a somewhat different experience.

As the cruiser ruptured the planet's surface, Stalling from 750-0, Angkor continued to travel at 750mph. His body shot forward like the hot spray from his power rifle earlier in the day. He met the window of the cruiser as a peacock arrangement of dirt shot into the air outside the cruiser. The window offered a modicum of resistance, and also gifted some razor sharp slices to angkor's exposed flesh as he passed by it. His body tumbled forward like a cartoon rag doll. He tumbled end over end, his body broken, for hundreds of feet before eventually coming to rest. The sprayed dirt from the collision misted gently over him. The Xavi statue launched off Deadmonk U danced in the sky above him, before pivoting and falling, falling, falling, and SMASHING into the dirt directly above Angkor's head. He let out a sigh of relief. "That... was close." The benevolent deputy mayor, bleeding and broken, had retained his sense of humor.

Meanwhile, TheDragon, wumbodin, Jade hawk, DopeDealer, DaKraK, goliath_online, sniggih, Teku023 and Gr8m8 galloped towards Deadmonk U and the crash site.

Gr8m8, unfortunately, had fallen behind the others. The traitorous infectedmarine in front of him turned as they ran, and tore a hole into his chest cavity with a previously hidden tentacle. Impaled and lifeless, blood squirted from gr8m8's mouth. A choked gasp as gr8m8 tried to call for help was the last thing our innocent hero could muster. His body fell limply to the ground. The infectedmarine smirked, and caught up to the others, joining their midst during the chaos of the crash landing without anyone noticing.

As they arrived at the crash site, cheese and our rescue party - came forward from the cruiser to see their friends waiting eagerly, as well as a bleeding gr8m8 in the distance. Horrified, TheCero pointed in his direction.

Meanwhile, Angkor lay on the ground considering how his day had gone, just thankful to be alive - they would write stories about his adventures and his mayorship one day! And this was just the first day! His thoughts were interrupted, however, by the loud revving of a marauder engine.

The roar of the machine certainly caught the attention of our unitownsfolk as most of them made their way towards gr8m8, and they dove to the ground away from the terrifying machine. The marauder zoomed across the field to where Angkor lie, spinning and twirling onto two wheels as it approached the fallen mayor, before crashing - with unnerving precision - the rear right tire into angkor's gut.

Angkor grunted in pain "okay, I'm still okay. No worries. I am going to need a doctor though."

The marauder shifted into gear, the ruthless driver locked the handbrake and pushed the accelerator petal to the floor. The back wheels began to spin, with the right wheel first tearing away angkor's shirt, then burning his skin. The skin sloughed away quickly, revealing the tender bowel and organs underneath. The marauder continued to grind away at Angkor, with blood and organs flying backwards from the vehicle. Angkor was now entirely unconscious. (Which was good because he was about to relive his flying episode in a more gruesome fashion). The marauder handbrake was released, and angkor's limp corpse throttled upward into the wheelhouse, spun around the marauder once before hitting the earth again. The body squished and crunched beneath the weight of the machine before being ejected and sprayed onto that well placed statue standing against the desecrated remains. The blood spattered marauder fled off into the distance.

The unitownsfolk stared in disbelief.

Wumbodin turned to dopedealer, both of them covered in blood and sweat, and said: "well, I guess you're the mayor now?"

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 12, 2016 06:36

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Daybreak 3 turned into a much longer story than I expected. There was a lot of ground to cover there, so that is why. Hopefully it won't be that long again :p

To recap the public end results from daybreak 3, however:

- Angkor voted mayor
- Angkor then died
- DopeDealer is now the mayor.

- FARTnugget died (due to inactivity)
- gr8m8 died

- cheese joins the game
- shinzon of arkm joins the game
- aiman72734 mysteriously returns to the game
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Daybreak 4:

Following the tragic, awesome events of day 3, the unitownsfolk retired to their homes. TheDragon barricaded himself in his room. He pushed his armoire against the door, and rolled down his titanium blinds. TheDragon grabbed his trusty handgun and set it next to his bed. He set his laser shotgun against his knee and sat facing the armoire.

Similar scenes played out across the town. Miamimoose with his shotgun(ning) of beverages. He wasnt getting his money back from the previous day, and he knew it. He knew his number might be up soon, and he was going to be sure he didn't go out without enjoying his life's work.

Jade Hawk, DopeDealer, san6g8, DopeDealer and DaKraK set up shot in separate barricaded offices of town hall. They shouted through the walls at each other through the evening and night "hey, mayor, you still alive over there?" DaKraK tried to lighten the mood "hey guys I've gotta check out to go kill some humans. Ill be back in ten." This was not well received. Across the hall DopeDealer pushed another chair in front of his door, and checked again to ensure that all of the guns in his room were loaded.

Coldswing joined cheese, aiman72734, and shinzom of arkm in the Titan cruiser wreckage. They each set up shop in different quarters throughout the ship.

goliath_online, Sniggih, TheCero and teku023 set up in the shattered remnants of Deadmonk U. They each chose dorm rooms on the first floor - figuring this would give them easy exits, and being on the same floor would help them to respond if one of them were attacked.

And so the early part of the night came and went. No one was eviscerated by an all terrain vehicle. No one got stabbed through their chest by an alien bug. It was good times.

Many of the unitownsfolk had resorted to drink to help persevere these troubled times. Among those was our vigilant hero teku023, who awoke in the early morning hours with a strong need to both urinate, and possibly drop a pinzer bomb too. He called out to his neighbors: "HEY! You guys all there? I think I'm gonna head into that shared bathroom. You guys won't murder me right?" Goliath_online, TheCero, and sniggih all stated they wouldn't murder him, and that they would stay in their rooms unless they heard anyone else open their doors or enter their hallway. And so teku023 headed to the restroom.

He entered the bathroom with his gun drawn, the lights were on and showed no suggestion of a threat. One by one teku023 kicked in the bathroom stall doors, revealing no threat - aside from the stool and vomit covered seats. The first three toilets were each abysmal, as soiled as a wyrm's digestive tract. The fourth and final toilet, however, was, by comparison, squeaky clean. It was an easy choice. And so, Teku023 stood in front of the fourth toilet, pulled down his pants and sat down.

Some bathroom sounds are disturbing, but what teku023 heard was one small step beyond disturbing.

*cliiiiick*

Followed by

*tick-tock, tick-tock*

"Mother Walker!!" Teku023 swore. "HEY! Guys, can you hear me??! I need help now!"

Goliath_online, sniggih and TheCero ran into the bathroom, momentarily forgetting their common threat. They found teku023 sitting on the toilet, and stared at him quizzically... and then they heard it.

*tick-tock*

Goliath_online put his hands out to stop sniggih and TheCero and warned "do not stand up. There's probably a pressure plate under that thing." Goliath_online carefully walked over and lifted the lid off of the back of the commode, revealing a timed detonator showing 4:59, 4:58, 4:57 and counting down. The unnerving *tick-to k* continued.

Goliath_online ordered "alright TheCero and sniggih, I need you to run to the cruiser and see if they can help me disarm this. I'll try to buy us some time by disabling the timer!" TheCero and sniggih sprinted out of the bathroom.

Goliath_online stared at the device. There were only two connections to the timer. He hadn't disarmed an explosive device before, but from his training knew that they would have a better chance delaying the timer than beating the pressure plate. Teku023 had all but confirmed the plate's existence, and so it seemed they would have a coin flip's chance of surviving. Goliath_online looked carefully at the two wires: a red wire, and a blue wire. "To Talone with it" and he pulled the blue wire from the device.

The timer stopped.

And then clicked.

And then reset to show 20 seconds, 19 seconds...

"Okay... we got a problem. Listen. Grab my arm. I'm gonna stand outside the stall, and I'll pull you out and around the door. The blast should be contained within the stall."

Teku023 looked up at him "yeah. That'll work?"

Goliath_online looked back at him and said all he could with the seconds counting down "yeah I'm sure of it. On 3" Goliath_online grabbed teku023's left arm with his left arm, spun around the corner of the stall, and counted "1..2..3!!" And with all of his might he leveraged his body against the wall, swinging his hips and rotating his arm around with all of his strength. He felt the warmth of the explosion on his hand as it swung, but he held hard to the tightly gripping arm of teku023 as the concussive blast of vaporized toilet and feces blew past him.

Breathing heavily, Goliath_online stood with his back against the bathroom wall, clutching the hand of teku023. Goliath_online turned to his left to make sure teku023 was feeling alright after having survived such a close call - but then realized he was holding only a severed arm - with the seared edge crisped to a dark black where the explosion had met flesh and wall.

Goliath_online checked the pulse of the severed arm. And then shook his head, exasperated: "I don't even know if san6g8 screamed!"

"No, he definitely did." Goliath_online chuckled.
Forum Index » General Discussion