[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
~ENNUIGOBLIN GOBBLY GOBBLES REPORT NOVEMBER 2016~
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
EnnuiGoblin

[Avatar]
EnnuiGoblin

Hey there Uniwarrior! So as 2016 draws to a close, I have been restructuring the way I set up my youtube channel. The current format/system I'm using is simply too time consuming to be able to release videos on a consistent basis. As many of you know, I have started experimenting with livestreaming events and gaming sessions, and so far it has made the video making process easier, more fun, and more interactive. So with that said, here are a few changes I will be making to "EnnuiGoblin Games"...

- All tournament and shoutcasting videos will now be live cast: Instead of releasing one casting video a week, I will spend a few hours each week livecasting tournament and player submitted replays. This will allow me to cover whole tournaments at a time as opposed to over the course of weeks/months. Don't worry, if you can't catch it live, it will be recorded for the channel so that people can watch the matches later.

-All streaming will be done on YOUTUBE GAMING: The twitch stream has shown to be a very unstable platform for mobile streamers, so from now on I will only be sticking with the youtube live platform. You can go to my live stream directly at https://gaming.youtube.com/ennuigoblingames/live

-I will be trying to stick to a stream schedule: My goal is to try streaming twice a week, WEDNESDAY EVENING UNIWAR CASTS and SUNDAY EVENING VARIOUS GAMES. When I get a better feel for what hours work best, I'll post an official stream schedule.

-My channel now has a tip jar/support button: If you guys enjoy my work and want to help support the channel, feel free to click on the shiny new "Support" button. If you have a replay/map/message you want to share with the uniwar community, add the link to your tip payment and I'll be sure to play it over the stream.

I'm always willing to hear new ideas and concerns about these kinds of changes, so by all means guys, let me know what you think.

See you on the battlefield!

-EnnuiGoblin

Check out my Youtube channel "EnnuiGoblin Games" to watch coverage of Uniwar Tournaments, strategy tactics, and livestream events.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/EnnuiGoblinGames

Twitter: @EnnuiGoblin
[Email]
[Avatar]
San6g8

[Avatar]
San6g8

AWESOME!!!
Forum Index » General Discussion