[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
flag gallery?
Forum Index » General Discussion
nindatana

nindatana

Is there a gallery of all the flags available in each set? I'm not sure which set might have one I'd be interested in and the previews just show the first 20 or so.
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

Any luck? I bought them all, I could screenshot them and upload a gallery. Maybe they are in the public assets folder?
nindatana

nindatana

mistercreepy wrote:Any luck? I bought them all, I could screenshot them and upload a gallery. Maybe they are in the public assets folder?

Not in the assets linked from http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/2092.page first post. I may have missed something relevant deeper in (hard to search when using mobile like I am now).

Screen caps would be great! The new Uniwar section on wikia might be a good target in addition to this thread (more discoverable), though I'm not sure what @Xavi's stance on that is.
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

Good idea re: wikia. If xavi ever wants anything off the he just has to ask, although I can't imagine why he would want the flags hidden. Maybe there's a good reason.

And I think there is an asset index page or something, couldn't find it from there. Better to go desktop for that.
[Avatar]
wumbodin

[Avatar]
wumbodin

Why not just see all the flag on change my flag in your account settings

I wumbo. You wumbo. He- she- me... wumbo. Wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, dude
nindatana

nindatana

wumbodin wrote:Why not just see all the flag on change my flag in your account settings

Because I haven't bought any yet The preview before purchase doesn't show the entire set.

Update: oh, I see what you mean now. If you go to edit your account and change flag all of them are shown, even the locked ones. I didn't know that. I was only looking on the shopping page before.

Thank you!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 25, 2016 08:01

Forum Index » General Discussion