[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
~ENNUIGOBLIN GOBBLY GOBBLES REPORT 11/28/16~
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
EnnuiGoblin

[Avatar]
EnnuiGoblin

Hey guys, I hope you all enjoyed the last LIVESTREAM! I had a blast talking about the new units with everyone and playing some speed games afterwards!

Just wanted to let you all know about the upcoming stream schedule this week. First, this Wednesday (Nov 30 6pm EST) I will be continuing with my TEMPLAR BATTLEFORCE IRONMAN RUN from last week! There will also be a SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE: Cory Trese (Developer and Owner of Trese Brothers Games) will be joining us in the chat room, so let's all give him a UNIWAR WELCOME!

Then, on Sunday (Dec 4th 2pm EST) we will be talking about EVEN MORE NEW UNIWAR CONTENT! I can't be more specific than that as of yet, but I will probably have some more NEW UNIT PROTOTYPES to showcase for you all! Then after the showcase, I will be Livecasting the AUGUST 2016 CHAMPIONSHIP! Watch the top players Duke it out for the AUGUST title! Catch it all on EnnuiGoblin Games!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 29, 2016 05:06

Check out my Youtube channel "EnnuiGoblin Games" to watch coverage of Uniwar Tournaments, strategy tactics, and livestream events.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/EnnuiGoblinGames

Twitter: @EnnuiGoblin
[Email]
[Avatar]
japhib

[Avatar]
japhib

Awesome! Love your content. Thanks for all your work!
Forum Index » General Discussion