[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Reject function and Friendly match mode
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Hiraga

Hiraga

1. I really hate can't reject random game.... you can't choose race, can't chose map etc..... make reject available
2. Player who reject "peace offer" don't have rights to surrender and lose more point if defeated. And maybe make reward more than normal.
3. Make "Friendly match mode" for online game with another player. Mode that don't need any reward and score... just friendly match, just enjoying playing.

[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Hiraga wrote:1. I really hate can't reject random game.... you can't choose race, can't chose map etc..... make reject available
2. Player who reject "peace offer" don't have rights to surrender and lose more point if defeated. And maybe make reward more than normal.
3. Make "Friendly match mode" for online game with another player. Mode that don't need any reward and score... just friendly match, just enjoying playing.

Hello.

I already answeres some in the other post.

1. set your random available to 0

3. There already is a "friendly mode". You can create unrated games with friends, bots or open for anyone to join...

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Hiraga

Hiraga

simsverd wrote:
  Hiraga wrote:1. I really hate can't reject random game.... you can't choose race, can't chose map etc..... make reject available

Hello.

3. There already is a "friendly mode". You can create unrated games with friends, bots or open for anyone to join...

what about number 2?
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Hiraga wrote:
  simsverd wrote:

Hello.

what about number 2?

It seems your case is that you already have started 2 more random game sthan you want to play. If the other player dont want to peace with you, then you will have to play the games to end (or surrender). Surrender count as a loss. I would advice you to play the games and adjust the number of rated randoms that can be assigned to you. If you have randoms at 0 then you will not be listed in the ladder.

And perhaps use some unicoins to buy more max games ? (either from unicoins bought or earned)

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Hiraga

Hiraga

i really want someone who reject "peace offer" have great loss when defeated....
[Avatar]
STNsteelix

[Avatar]
STNsteelix

Hiraga wrote:i really want someone who reject "peace offer" have great loss when defeated....

Well, any defeated or kicked player will lose points and the winner will still get points.

So if they rejected "peace", if they lose, they still lose points and winner still gain points

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 22, 2016 05:26

Hiraga

Hiraga

STNsteelix wrote:
  Hiraga wrote:i really want someone who reject "peace offer" have great loss when defeated....

Well, any defeated or kicked player will lose points and the winner will still get points.

So if they rejected "peace", if they lose, they still lose points and winner still gain points

hmmm,nothing more? because if someone reject "peace offer" they must have more great deal.... so why not make they more lose than usually.....
[Avatar]
lodeous

[Avatar]
lodeous

Is it not enough to have the satisfaction of destroying them after they refused peace?

I am a Quaternion: one part real, three parts imaginary.
[Avatar]
wumbodin

[Avatar]
wumbodin

Hiraga wrote:
  STNsteelix wrote:

hmmm,nothing more? because if someone reject "peace offer" they must have more great deal.... so why not make they more lose than usually.....

The think is what if someone abuse it. They will send peace offer every game. And if he win he get more point.

I wumbo. You wumbo. He- she- me... wumbo. Wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, dude
Forum Index » New Feature Request