[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
DuaneskiCo is looking for an intern.
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

I'm looking for anyone interested in doing some free freelance graphic design as part of my semi monthly gamecasts.

If you have no experience, I can probably work with that. As I also have very little experience.

Requirements:
Ability to read and write English (sorry. This is non negotiable sadly I can not communicate effectively in other languages)

Ability to use existing graphics or create your own which will work within the framework of gamecasts
Or
Ability to learn how to make graphics for the gamecast

Additional requirements as requested and able. I am learning my range and finding that I may have some voice recording needs as well

Benefits
Tagline in videos where your work is used.
POSSIBLE partnership in DuaneskiCo down the line.
Nothing else at this time.

Note: if there are multiple applicants, I may ask for a small sample of your work or proof of your creativity.

In the possible / likely event there are no applicants, have no fear because that just means DuaneskiCo will continue to produce the exact same quality videos at roughly the exact same rate
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

Been playing with photoshop for over a decade. What kind of stuff & timeline are you looking for?

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

TheDragon wrote:Been playing with photoshop for over a decade. What kind of stuff & timeline are you looking for?

Timeline for the current video is kinda tight. I want to release it asap.

For the next video... probably would have 14-21 day timeline for total production of the video. I'm currently eyeing release of a video every 2-3 weeks as my goal. So probably from request for graphic to absolute latest I could get it and use it, 10-17 days on average I imagine.

As for what am I looking for.. . let's say something Like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zwog29za2cp33j/Video%20Mar%2027%2C%206%2036%2047%20PM.mov?dl=0

Forum Index » General Discussion