[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
In-game messaging
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Smash664

Smash664

I was wondering how difficult it would be to make your in-game messages save as drafts if you exit the messaging function before you send it. For instance: I'm messaging my teammate in a 2v2 and I need to go back to the game to reference a tile on the grid. I have my message typed out and forget the grid I'm trying to reference. If I exit the messenger, I've lost what I've typed. I'm hoping this is an easy adjustment and something other uniwarriors would like to see because it would make team play so much better.
Eikonoklastes

Eikonoklastes

That would be a nice feature. As for now, try highlighting and copying your text to your device's clipboard. That way you can close out the chat box, get the grid number (s), open up the chat box, paste your message back in and add the needed info.
Smash664

Smash664

Eikonoklastes wrote:That would be a nice feature. As for now, try highlighting and copying your text to your device's clipboard. That way you can close out the chat box, get the grid number (s), open up the chat box, paste your message back in and add the needed info.

I usually do that, but the back button on my phone is on the screen and I often lose my messages due to intoxication or my fat fingers. )
Eikonoklastes

Eikonoklastes

I've had similar experiences. Until this matter is handled via an update, try using your phone's or tablets "memo pad." While it is not completely fool proof, it is more difficult to cancel out a message there than in the Uniwar chat. Also, you can save your memo before switching screens. With your content saved (and easily deleted once you are done with it), you can copy and paste without fear of your thumbs betraying you.
Little Omar

Little Omar

Yes, this would be extremely valuable. PLEASE add this. It would be so trivial!
Forum Index » New Feature Request