[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
A small mistake in Campaign
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
killermax636

[Avatar]
killermax636

One of my fellows have just found a mistake in the Campaign. When you are defeated, the result window shows "Congratulations". Dear devs, plz fix that, thx.
The version is 1.10.1

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 10, 2017 15:23

[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

It shows "congratulations" for first time doing a mission - failing or winning... its congratulation you get 15 unicoins as reward..

I dont know if it is by design that you get it even if you fail the mission..
I tested and you only get it once... if you win the mission later you get no reward

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
killermax636

[Avatar]
killermax636

simsverd wrote:It shows "congratulations" for first time doing a mission - failing or winning... its congratulation you get 15 unicoins as reward..

I dont know if it is by design that you get it even if you fail the mission..
I tested and you only get it once... if you win the mission later you get no reward

It is not likely designed but may be some sort of clash between the msgs of game result and reward result. But no matter what, that has brought about a pinch of confusion for some players. You don't expect to receive congratulation when you fail something, haha.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

killermax636 wrote:You don't expect to receive congratulation when you fail something, haha.

Agree

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Forum Index » General Discussion