[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins
Forum Index » Bug Reports
[Avatar]
Jeffph79

[Avatar]
Jeffph79

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-G1kgZAr93JN0EwNWF5RklIQ2c/view?usp=drivesdk
[Avatar]
Jeffph79

[Avatar]
Jeffph79

Happens only when i start new game but only randomly. I'm a beta tester for Android with latest update. Mobile device is Samsung 7 pashaka: Looks like the same bug reported by some players with screen split in 3x4 tiles. Please try beta version 1.12.3 from the website - should fix this one. Thanks

pashaka: rewarded

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Aug 23, 2017 14:01

Smash664

Smash664

New sub unit bug: Cannot attack a submerged unit with another submerged unit while another aquatic or amphibious unit occupies the same tile. I could only attack the unit on the surface until it was destroyed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 23, 2017 14:04

NotoriousVIK

NotoriousVIK

- Game version: 1.9.6
- Device model: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo (N7505)
- Device OS: Android 5.1.1
- Steps to reproduce

If you get challenged to a revenge game in a team game, you don't get the race combination of your opponents played in the game, that they lost, but the actual race combination of your opponent team (since they can change their races).

This would make it possible to have influence of the races of your opponents in a revenge team game. Just change races of own team to a race combination with Disadvantage on the map and Start revenge.
Smash664

Smash664

- Uniwar version: 1.12.3 Beta
- Phone: Motorola Z Force
- Operating System: Android 7.0

The number of current games/open game slots only appears if I have a current game where it is my turn. Otherwise the header only says 'Online Games' without the numbers.

Update: the newest beta version fixed this bug, thank you!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 23, 2017 22:45

[Avatar]
karmiga

[Avatar]
karmiga

- Game version: 1.10.5
- Device model: Samsung S7
- Device OS: Android via Google Playstore
- Steps to reproduce: Description of Unit Types states "There are four unit types: Light Ground, Heavy Ground, Aerial and Aquatic." This displays on the Amphibian units too!! Should be updated with the new units underwater (?) too when they come out too!
Smirk

Smirk

Skimmer can't (at least while submerged) attack ships (at least Destroyers) on bridge tlie.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 23, 2017 14:16

Eikonoklastes

Eikonoklastes

Game Version: 1.12.3
Device model: Galaxy Tab S (SM-T800) & Galaxy S6 (SM-G920V)
Device OS: Tab S (Android 6.0.1). S6 (Android 7.0).

There appears to be two audio issues. The first concerns the sound similar to that of a balloon popping when a unit is destroyed. I've tested this a bit, and it only seems to occur when player two (either as a bot or human player in offline mode), destroys a unit belonging to player one. This does not happen when player one (in offline mode) destroys a unit belonging to player two. Instead, the normal unit destroyed sound effect can be heard. Furthermore, this glitch cannot be reproduced when watching an archived game. Instead, it appears limited to active games.

Revision: I just recently took a turn in an active online game. Every time I destroyed an enemy unit, the balloon popping sound could be heard. This diverges from my experiences playing offline (documented above).

The second audio issue concerns a hissing noise whenever a sound effect occurs in game (e.g., sound of a unit attacking, being created/spawned at a base, or being destroyed). This hissing noise can be heard during both active games as well as archived games; however, it is not present in the chat when game music is playing. To the best of my knowledge, this hissing noise is not present in the official releases.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 22, 2017 21:36

Sloan

Sloan

- (All devices as far as I know)
- (Amazon appstore and Google Play Store)
- (Version 1.12.3)

When I go to the UniWar player profile, (the profile is named UniWar) and I click on interact, if I click the option "Copy link for chat", the game immediately crashes. I have tried this on multiple devices, and each time, the game crashes whenever I try to copy the player link. Each time, I get the message, "Uniwar has stopped."

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 23, 2017 14:15

BarBoss

BarBoss

Game Version: 1.10.7
Device model: iRu Pad Master R701G
Device OS: Android 4.1.1

When you try to change your color or the color of the enemy crash game exit to desktop. Whether change the color profile or from the menu of the launch of the new online games. "Your color" and "color opponent" bought - that's not the reason.
Sorry for bad English.

( Bilingual )
При попытке поменять свой цвет или цвет противника краш игры с выходом на рабочий стол. Вне зависимости: смена цвета из профиля или из меню запуска новой онлайн игры. "Свой цвет" и "цвет противника" куплены -  причина не в этом.

Edit: в чате отписались , что уже пофиксили в следующих бетах (1.12.4).

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 25, 2017 03:09

Batteries

Batteries

Game Version: Not 100% sure, but it's the latest beta release as of 8/23/17
Device model: Nexus 5X
Device OS: Android 7.1.2

Youtube links in chat do not open in iOS.

(pashaka said I could claim the reward ) pashaka: What version of iOS do you have on Nexus?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 25, 2017 11:45

FuzzyEukaryote

FuzzyEukaryote

http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/0/3050.page

Game version: 1.12.4
Device: Motorola G4
Device OS: Android

Summary of new bugs from my post:
* After a submerged unit attacks, the gangup bonuses is always +1. I think this is so-so if the unit can't counter attack. But if the attack is at range 1 and both units are submerged, it should count as a normal close ranged attack.
* Submerged units cannot move on reef, maybe intended?
* The attack range for submerged units is technically wrong. It's listed as 1-2, but it's actually 0-2. They can attack from underneath another unit.

Edit: fixed link
Edit: removed "bug" that was already discussed in the update thread.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 24, 2017 02:16

Sloan

Sloan

- All versions as far as I know, but the one I'm using is 1.12.4
- Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore
- Multiple devices, including an older Kindle Fire and a newer Samsung tablet

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I thought I'd point it out anyway. When I am on any screen within the UniWar app, if I press the back arrow on the device, (the back arrow on the device, not the app) I will be taken back a page. Now, the part that I think may be a bug is that whenever I do this, I get an annoying blue highlight over anything I touch. This even happens on chat, causing whatever message I touch to be covered in an annoying blue highlight. The only way I've found that I can then get rid of the highlight is by closing and then reopening the app. Now, I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if it was already known about, but what I do know is that it is very annoying once it happens. So, even if it was know about, if possible, devs, please remove this pesky highlight.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 24, 2017 03:59

Objector

Objector

Game version : 1.10.5 (published version, not beta !)
Mobile device : SM-G388F

Steps to reproduce : no idea, could not make it happen again.
I opened the app through a "my turn to play" push notification, zoomed out, with two fingers, and got this weird view where all UI was gone and every graphical asset (I mean tiles and unit, not the UI graphics) were all stacked in the upper left corner of the screen with a Speeder on top. All i could do was zoom out or in, making the pile of sprites in the corner smaller or bigger.

I am always logged in and I was in landscape mode. I could still use the physical back button on my device to display the "surrender/next game/main menu/settings" menu.

Solved : swapping to portrait display fixed it.

Have some screenshots with further exposition.

www.imgur.com/QlEuk

Posting on Imgur and on this forum from said mobile device, so please excuse the lack of formatting. Keep up the good work too, I've played for months and this is the first bug I experienced.
FuzzyEukaryote

FuzzyEukaryote

Objector wrote:
Steps to reproduce : no idea, could not make it happen again.
I opened the app through a "my turn to play" push notification, zoomed out, with two fingers, and got this weird view where all UI was gone and every graphical asset (I mean tiles and unit, not the UI graphics) were all stacked in the upper left corner of the screen with a Speeder on top. All i could do was zoom out or in, making the pile of sprites in the corner smaller or bigger.

This has happened to me to. I thought it was an issue with my device, so I didn't report it. For me there was a transition phase where the screen was showing the same graphics many times, just offset slightly. Once that phase is done, everything is black except the border menu and the single hex. I also use my phone in portrait mode. I stopped the problem by going back to the UniWar main menu and opening the game again.

I'm also on Android.
Forum Index » Bug Reports