[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Spookyhouse devs Q and A
Forum Index » General Discussion
pashaka

pashaka

Duaneski wrote:Question I've seen asked a lot and not answered:

What exactly will Xavi's role be moving forward? Will he be a consultant of sorts, or will he have an official role?

Xavi will have no official role. He will consult us as a person with a better view of the game's concept.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Can you share your thoughts on some of the community supported roles:
- moderaton of chat and forum
- selection of moderators
- tourney administration
- unit-balancing group

i have been heavily involved in these, but i havo no idea if you want to change things moving forward...

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Batteries

Batteries

simsverd wrote:Can you share your thoughts on some of the community supported roles:
- moderaton of chat and forum
- selection of moderators
- tourney administration
- unit-balancing group

i have been heavily involved in these, but i havo no idea if you want to change things moving forward...

Piggybacking off this, are there any plans to institute a "community manager" type position?
[Avatar]
lodeous

[Avatar]
lodeous

http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/15/3041.page

some stuff answered here.

I am a Quaternion: one part real, three parts imaginary.
[Avatar]
lodeous

[Avatar]
lodeous

Ok so one "future plan" I can confirm for the new devs is revising the Campaign. They want to make the first levels easier and more clear. I would imagine they would also add new tutorial content for the new tiles and units we've been getting over the past year. I think redoing the campaign is much overdue and I am excited to see how they change it.

I am a Quaternion: one part real, three parts imaginary.
[Avatar]
MasterYoda

[Avatar]
MasterYoda

Hi, i was wondering if you will be a fixing alot of small things in uniwar, things that have been pending for quite a long time. For example (1) English flag option (2) updating unit descriptions,(there special attack range information and their movement after attack info) (3) being able to rename archived games (4) organization of friends lists (options like last logged in) (5) docks costing more mobility (for water units) (6) having art in chat for all the game tyles (like if i type mountain, a pic of mountain shows up in chat) (7) making search more user friendly ( making preferred race more sensitive (my profile says my preferred race is sapiens, i have not played sapiens in over a year) ........ these are just some of the small easy fix suggestions that would make uniwar that much better 

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 22, 2017 12:19

MasterYoda
[Avatar]
Jeffph79

[Avatar]
Jeffph79

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-G1kgZAr93JN0EwNWF5RklIQ2c/view?usp=drivesdk
[Avatar]
Jeffph79

[Avatar]
Jeffph79

Any explanations? Happens randomly when I start new game
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

Jeffph79 wrote:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-G1kgZAr93JN0EwNWF5RklIQ2c/view?usp=drivesdk

I'm getting that 100% of the time when i start a new game. I reported it in the bugs for bucks thread.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
llllllllll

llllllllll

Hi there,
First i want to say that I am a new UniWarrior and to be honest i think i`m falling in love This game is awesome and i try to learn the three races as much as possible but mastering them will take some time and many games played, that i know for sure. Anyway on to my question
Q: Do you plan to make UniWar a "pay2win" game or you will stick to the "old ways". Adding for purchase cosmetic and funny stuff which will in no way give any advantage in-game for the person who purchased them?
(its really hard theese days to find a good strategy game which is not p2w but purely strategy).
Q: Do you plan to release future updates with short periods of time between each one untill we get overwhelmed with new stuff for which we will have no reasonable time to get familliar and used to them, or you are going to release them slowly and properly?
Q: Why when i search in your website for UniWar it says there are no results found ?

Thats the questions i had in mind, i hope they get answered whenever is possible and please excuse my broken english spelling. I never learned this language in school lol
iminthefloor

iminthefloor

URGENT::
I have been testing underwater units the last couple days. I really think developers should consider allowing ships to attack submarines. If only submerged submarines can attack submerged submarines, it gives them quite the advantage.

I highly suggest giving ships the ability to attack submerged submarines with a range of 1. In real life, battleships have the ability to attack submarines with multiple weapons, depth charges being one.

I really hope developers see this and seriously consider it.
[Avatar]
Angkor

[Avatar]
Angkor

Do you like puppies, Spooky House?
En¿gma

En¿gma

Well I am glad to see our new Devs so eager to answer all the questions
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

En¿gma wrote:Well I am glad to see our new Devs so eager to answer all the questions

This post was not created by spookyhouse devs... so i would not hold my breath waiting for replies...

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
scp-079

[Avatar]
scp-079

Submerged is UNCOMPLETED,dont you think that put it in R game was a mistake? There are toooo many bugs,even more than before...
Forum Index » General Discussion