[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Implemented rating option
Forum Index » New Feature Request
GERMANator

GERMANator

I dont know it it is technically possible but how about a rating option right after every game.
You can already say that you want to add player xy to your friends list, cant there be a + or -
option too? So if it was a normal game and there were no insults etc you give the player a +
and this adds up and you could add it column in the "ladder" so you know whom you're playing
with. I am thinking about the rating system every app hast implemented when you delete it,
where you are asked to vote for the app. To have something like this would be really nice i
think and if you get a + from all players you get your score multiplied by 0.xx (but that is not
my main request since i already see a lot of player giving - so the other players doesnt get
his score mutiplied. But this after game vote could guarantee that people only vote for players
they actually played with.
GERMANator

GERMANator

here is another post that overlaps and kind of merges:

http://www.uniwar.com/forum/posts/list/307.page
GERMANator

GERMANator

no comments???
GameShaman

GameShaman

Ok, I'll comment for ya. I think it's a bad idea and could easily be abused in many ways and for many reasons. =).
[Yahoo!] [ICQ]
Forum Index » New Feature Request