[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Feature Request - Quick replay setting
Forum Index » Bug Reports
gspy

gspy

A setting to skip all animations and delays when you replay the oponents turns
(or something like this)

At previous versions of uniwar there was a settings buttons that when selected, the replays of the oponent turn was without the animations and other delays, providing a realy quick overview of the turns.
It had a name like "playback animations" or similar. I don't remember the exact wording.

This button was removed at some point.

Now, in order to see a reply, you need to wait for all turns with their animations.
Especially at team games and with big maps, it is too time consuming to see the replays and make your turn.
You may need more than 10 mins if you have some team games to make your turns.
(example. now takes 1 minute or more for on single player match. With that setting, took approx. 10 to 20 secconds

If you have a lot of games, it is too time consuming to replay all games and make your turns if you are at work/at uni,school,etc
and this prevents you from doing e.g. multiple turns inside the day.
This will improve the gameplay for me, as like to play a lot, but i have small time slots to play.

[I'm talking for the Android version of uniwar for the missing settings button. i do not know for the ios version)

Thanks

(i added the post here instead of the "feature request" as this was a setting removed. Fill free to move or remove the post if not appropriate)

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at Sep 24, 2017 12:19

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Need somewhere to select replay speed as well.. I'll be totally honest the only way I've managed this is by never watching replays.

But I did get really pissed off today by the double click zoom.
Really a huge pain in the ass when you're clicking on every enemy unit to double check where they can attack ... and trying to go through it quickly.. so the map is zooming in and out while I'm doing it. So I can't see the entire area they can actually threaten.

Anyway. Yes. They should add your check box back in. They should make a menu option for default replay speed that effects the default replay speed for all replays you may watch .. (8x! Good addition!)

And they should fix this double tap thing before I murder a kitten :p
Eikonoklastes

Eikonoklastes

They fixed the double tap issue by making it a feature you can turn on and off via game settings. Not sure if this is available for Apple users yet (I'm an Android user), but if not I would guess that it will be included in the next iOS update.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Ah good

Hasn't made it to iOS yet
Forum Index » Bug Reports