[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Latest version buggy in ios
Forum Index » Bug Reports
eathan

eathan

I grabbed the newest version the other day to try out the sub units and it's been really buggy.

First, I needed a bot battle to try the subs and thought, well heck, I wonder if they've updated the campaign (it's been years). It let me move my first unit and that was it. I could select other units, but they wouldn't move, attack, etc. I exited out of campaign mode.

Other bugs that have shown up randomly during normal play:

The map will vibrate for a few seconds and then the unit and hex I am on will move to the top left corner of the screen and everything else goes black. Game freezes like that.

The keyboard in in-game and regular chat will lag twenty to thirty seconds behind my typing.

Game will freeze (without going black).

Completely exiting out of Uniwar and coming back in will usually fix, but it's a bit of a pain.

Running old iPad with ios 8.1.1 (I believe).

If it's a memory issue with the new video ads, maybe an option to turn off the ability to run ads for those of us who already bought the new units...?
eathan

eathan

Seriously, not a single reply or request for clarification?

I can't even reply, "Thx" in in-game chat to a "Gg," without a crash this evening, on multiple attempts.
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

Sorry. i can't help I've got android. Also this forum is not as active since the kik chat rooms started. I suspect your setup is reasonably rare. Try an email to support@uniwar.com

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Forum Index » Bug Reports