[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
PUSH !
Forum Index » New Feature Request
lexington

lexington

Ok when we gotta have Push notifications instead of 'lame' emails ??

The email thing made sense before 3.0 but now… Are you working on this ?

Cheers
rolando

rolando

Yes we are working on push notifications for UniWar. We hope to have it ready very soon.

Stay tuned.
ahzdeen

ahzdeen

Hi guys - 2 months and no movement

The emails are just SO iPhone 2.0!

FWIW - we launched push in our app last month and it's definitely not trivial so I sympathize. But still, 2 months...
dingo

dingo

Please realize that 1.0.5 is slated to have push notifications built into the application.

The dev team has stated that it's currently in Apple's hands on when they will approve the new update to UniWar which will include this, plus filtering options for games.

I would hesitate to place much/any blame on the UniWar dev team, as they stated it's been well over a month since the update was submitted to the app store. I can't validate that they did this, or have received any feedback from Apple, but I wouldn't think that they would lie to us about this update.

Right now I think it's best that we be appreciative of the dev team for actually updating an application considering they don't see any extra revenue aside extra sales. They host servers that allow us to play online, and currently it seems people aren't looking deeper into the costs and work that go into keeping a great game like this online.
Forum Index » New Feature Request