[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Many Unicoins but nothing to do with them
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Xarvis

Xarvis

There are some players ingame that have over 10 000 earned unicoins, but have bought everything there is. Ive thought of the following feature to solve the issue and add another aspect to the game, that might also spur some players to buy unicoins
Lucky Draw
Sometimes you have the chance to win one of the following (These are all ideas I brainstormed, maybe others have other ideas
- permanent unique map
- temporary chat color
- special sound effect
- temporary unique unit color
- jackpot of many unicoins (tagged bought, so they can even be gifted)
- small jackpot
- get double rewards for a week
- free rename
Xarvis

Xarvis

I meant permanent unique flags not maps
Xarvis

Xarvis

I just noticed you can edit

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 10, 2018 14:32

Redfog

Redfog

I like this idea. And while we're at it I'd like to put forward my idea of introducing skins. It'd be pretty awesome in my opinion
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I agree there needs to be something.

How about some extra flag sets, that really shouldn't be hard. E.g.
uniwar units - i can think of a few players that might choose Pinzer as their flag
Emoji - keep the youth entertained
Animated gif sets - uniwar units again idle or firing, shaking fingers, spinning globe etc

Slightly more effort. ..
Backgrounds in game. I.e. replace the black with something, either some pre set e.g. star field, twinkling, glowing coals. Or allow people to load an image or folder of images from their device. You're not uploading the photo it's only visible to you. Give the map a parallax effect so it appears to float some distance above it.

Vote/pay for a feature (bug fix). Need a donation thermometer. E.g. 100 000 unicoins gets an extra flag set, 500 000 animated backgrounds, 10 000 000 a new ai. Some percent of some donations could have to come from actual cash if you needed more than just the ad revenue to justify it. You'd have to promise to do it though!

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Forum Index » New Feature Request