[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
You have been matched with a bot
Forum Index » General Discussion
greycheek

greycheek

Suddenly at least one random match out of the maximum, is constantly being assigned to a bot and not a live player. Is anyone experiencing this? Why is it happening?
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

(I think) This happens in some tournaments when there are odd numbers of people in a group. If it's a mirror match then I'd expect 2 games like that.

I don't think it can happen in random ranked, I think you just end up kicking the other player.

There is a pro feature where the opponents turn will be taken by a bot if they fail to move before their time runs out but I don't think you get to know about that.

Do you have any more details?

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
greycheek

greycheek

Yes, a player can be substituted by a bot if they are inactive at the start of a game. This is different. I havent enrolled in any tournaments, but I keep getting messages that Ive been selected for this or that event. Could it be that I am participating in a tournament without knowing it?
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

>Could it be that I am participating in a tournament without knowing it?

I've forgotten that I joined tournaments and been a bit surprised when a bunch of extra games appear but they are pretty obvious in your games list.

Try PM Pashaka or use @Pashaka in the chat room and see if he can see what you are seeing.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Forum Index » General Discussion