[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Full replay ability for finished games
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
soupnet

[Avatar]
soupnet

Would it be a lot of work to get the game replays recorded for rewatching? I've noticed the games stay there after they're done if you don't choose to delete them, but clicking them takes you to a "you win" screen which only allows you to see the summary and add the opponent to your friends list.

It also wouldn't be bad if it were easier to delete finished games from the list of current games. Instead of having to go in and choose delete for each one it would be better if you could finger swipe them like you do to delete emails on the iphone.
Anonymous

Anonymous
I think the idea of being able to review a complete game once finished. A great great way to improve
Anonymous

Anonymous
Hi not sure why my reply has come up as anonymous as I am logged in as MauriceAus ....
akumaextreme

akumaextreme

I'm thinking that they can do a move list similar to how chess games are recorded. When I use to play chess online, I would email myself the move list and replay the game on a real board. The game dev can create a simulator on this website which a player can input the move list and watch the game all over again.
Forum Index » New Feature Request